Dancing Queen (Peter)

It was a beautiful night on Neverland. Your head rested on Peter's shoulder as you swayed together in the moonlight. The night air was cool against your skin and made you draw closer to him for warmth.

The soft tune that could be heard in the background was so of the finest music to come out of Pixie Hollow. The slow pace and romantic tone made it perfect for a midnight watlz.

"This is nice," you whispered.

"It's about to get better," Peter murmered back. You felt your feet leave the ground and you lifted your head to look into Peter's eyes. You'd never flown before and Peter knew this. He had his signature lopsided smirk plastered on his face. You smiled back, feeling weightless.

Peter gently pushed you away and let you float backwards before flying to catch you in his arms. He spun you around, continuing to beam at you. You were vaguely aware of faries emerging from the trees to witness this beautiful sight.

Peter was a true gentlemen. He held you as if you could break at the slightest touch and a de sure you were never afraid of being to high in the air. Finally, you stopped about 40 feet up and just slowly spun in a circle, foreheads pressed together.

"I love you, Rachael," Peter whispered.

"I love you too, Peter," you answered, smiling growing bigger.

"I want you to stay on Neverland," he confessed.

"I will."

"How long will you stay with me?"

"Forever."

"That's an awfully long time," he said.

"And I would like nothing more than to spend it with you," you murmered. These confessions were flowing out of you so easily. You'd never been more sure of anything in your life. That's what Peter Pan did to you. He made everything seem so easy.

"Since that's the case, would you make me the happiest person in the universe and be the Queen of Neverland?" Peter asked.

"I thought I already was," you giggled

"Rachael," Peter sighed. "I'm asking you to marry me."

"And I'm saying yes." He smiled the big ep gest smile you'd ever seen. You hadn't seen Peter this happy since you said that you'd be his girlfriend. You didn't think he'd thought that he would get this far.

"I love you more than life itself," you said.

"And I love you even more than that," Peter beamed at you .

OMG this is so out of character for him, but it's fluffy so I hope you guys still like it. This is dedicated to @danceprincess199. Big love to you all!!

-Potter