Two Left Feet (Robbie)

"Ready?" You ask Robbie. He nodded quickly. You hit play on the CD player and the sound of bagpipes erupted through the living room. You had a passion for Irish dancing and, according to your friends and family, you were pretty darn good at it. This was the first time you were dancing in front of Robbie.

When you finished, Robbie applauded you, smiling widely.

"That was amazing Jackie," he beamed up at you from the couch.

"Thanks babe." You smiled back down at him and took his hands.

"Will you teach me?" Robbie asked, standing up.

You gave him a skeptical look. "You sure? It's not exactly easy."

"Yeah, I wanna learn," Robbie insisted.

"Ok, I'll try and teach you as best as I can," you agreed.

Robbie walked to the middle of the room and watched you show him how to move his feet.

"I'll do it with you the first time and we'll see how it goes. Ready?" You ask. Robbie nodded. You started the music and began to dance again, as Robbie tried his best to keep up with you.

About half through the song, Robbie tripped over his feet and fell face first onto the carpet. You stopped the music and knelt down.

"Oh my gosh!" You yell. "Robbie, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," he muttered in his British accent, as he pushed himself up.

"Want me to kiss it to make it better?" You asked, smiling. He nodded. "Ok what hurts?" Robbie pouted to his left shoulder. You placed your lips to it. Then he pointed to his nose. You kissed it. Last, his pointed to his lips. You smirked.

Robbie crashed his lips on to yours and kissed you passionately. He pulled away and pressed his forehead to yours.

"You took too long." He smirked at you. You rolled your eyes. "I love you, Jackie."

"I love you, too, Robbie," you whispered. "Even with your two left feet."

I'm sorry this took so long. I have six other books going and I have to update those. Anyway, this was for @JackieS13. Enjoy sweetheart and thanks for waiting. Big love to you all!!

-Potter