Concert (Robbie)

You sat at your computer, poised and ready to go. One Direction tickets went in sale in 30 seconds and you had to get some.

They went on sale in 3,2,1. Suddenly, you felt hands over your eyes.

"ROBBIE!!" You yell. "GET OFF ME!!"

"Whattcha doing Em?" he asks, his hands still over your eyes.

"Trying to buy One Direction tickets!" you answer. Robbie takes his large hands off your eyes and you immediately click the 'purchase' button. A small window pops up with two words; sold out.

"GAAAAAAAH!!" You shout, hitting Robbie in arm. "You screwed up my chance at tickets, Robbie!!"

"No, no I did not," he smirks.

"Yes, yes you did, stupid head," you say.

"No, no I did not." Robbie hands you two sheets of paper. "Before you look at them, what seats were trying to get?"

"Any that were available."

"Ok, now look." You look at the sheets of paper and scream

"YOU GOT ME FRONT ROW TICKETS?!?!?!" You yell, in ecstasy, at Robbie. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!?!"

"I have my ways. I also got you two, so you can take someone other than me." He said.

"No! You got the tickets, you're coming with me!"

"Ok," he smiles. Robbie engulfs you in his arms.

"Thank you so much," you smile into his chest.

"Anything for my Princess Emerald," he replies.

~3 months later~

"YOUVE GOT THAT ONE THING!!" You sing along to your favorite One Direction song with the band standing five feet in front of you. Surprisingly enough, Robbie was singing along too.

You extended you hand as Niall passed. He high-fived it and said, "Hey Princess."

Robbie yelled to him, "SHES MINE!" Niall turned around and laughed.

"You're lucky, bro."

"I really am!" Robbie yelled back. He turned around and kissed on top of the head, muttering, "I really am."

This was for @fanfic_girl31. Hope you liked it dearie :). Big love to you all!!

-Potter