Ice Cream (Robbie)

"Sooooo," you sigh. "Whatcha wanna do?"

"I dunno. I'm bored!" Robbie whines.

"Wanna play Xbox?" you inquire.

"No, I played with Parker yesterday. How about... yeah, I got nothing?" Peter sighed. It was raining. You and Robbie were dying to get out of the house.

"How does ice cream sound?" You smile slightly.

"Petra," Robbie smiles back. "You are a genius."

Robbie grabs his keys off the counter, races you out the front door and to the car.

He pulls into the Dairy Queen down the street from your house. Holding hands, the two of you stroll to the door.

"Hello, welcome to Dairy Queen. How can I help you?" A hostess, with a name tag that read Lisa, smiled.

"I'll have a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard and she'll have a hot fudge sundae," Robbie said. He knew you so well. Lisa handed you the ice cream and you guys take a seat at the table farthest away from the window. Robbie stared behind you at the rain on the window.

"Hey!" You say loudly. "You ok?"

Robbie jumped out of what seemed like a trance. "Yeah. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"About how much I love you," he smiled, smudging a bit of ice cream on your nose. In a posh voice, he said, "You've got a bit of ice cream on your nose. Did you know?"

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Real funny Robbie." You grabbed a napkin am wiped the sweet treat off your sniffer (mini a/n: I finally found an opportunity to use that word).

"Awww. I was gonna kiss your nose and get it off. You ruined my fun Petra." He said, teasing you.

"Mission accomplished," you smiled. "Can I try some of your ice cream?"

"Sure." Robbie scooped up a spoonful of his Blizzard and fed it to you.

"Mmmmm," you hum in satisfaction. Robbie opened his mouth, expecting you to feed him a scoop of your sundae. You sigh and oblige. Robbie gives you the thumbs.

The two of you finished off your treats and drove home to curl up in your pajamas and watch a movie to cap off this perfect day.

I'm sorry this one took so long. I've been practicing my ass off for softball. Two practices a day!! So I haven't had much time to write.

Anyway this was for @robbiekaylover1. Hope you like it dearie. Big love to you all!!

-Potter