Birthday (Peter)

You're turning 16 today. You're turning 16 in a place where time stands still. You're turning 16 and walking through the woods with a bloody demon. Your bloody demon.

"Happy birthday, Hannah," Peter said, taking your hand. "Too bad the boys aren't allowed to see you looking this lovely." You were dressed in a flowy sundress with a flower crown sitting atop your head. Your hair fell in soft curls down your shoulders.

"And why is that Mr. Pan?" You teased.

"Because you're mine. Only I get to see you looking as beautiful as you do today," he replied. "For the Lost Boys are sure to fall in love with you. And, as stated before, you're mine."

"Why're you so jealous all the time?" You asked because you felt like provoking him.

"I most definitely am not jealous," Peter said, in the most indignant way possible.

"Mhm," you hummed. "If you weren't jealous you'd let me hang out with Felix. My best friend. On my birthday."

"I'm not jealous," Peter growled. God, he was sexy.

"Yes you are," you countered, matter-o-factly. Peter turned and blocked your way. He began to tickle you. You fell to the ground, giggling and kicking your feet.

"P-Peter. St - stop it. You bastard," you gasped out.

"Say I'm not jealous," he said, continuing to tickle you. You weren't going to give in that easily.

"Y-you're so j - jealous." You squirmed under his grasp.

"What was that, Hannah? Did I hear you incorrectly?" Peter was smiling and laughing along with you.

"F-fine. You a-aren't jealous." Peter stopped and let you stand up. He gave you a kiss.

"I love you," he said, still beaming.

"I love you too." You smiled. "Even though you're jealous." You took off deeper into the woods, Peter not too far behind.

"I'll get you!" He yelled playfully. That was how the whole day was spent. A 16 year old and an immortal boy running around like children.

Two imagines in one day!!! Maybe more to come. This is for @hannah_wut. I hope you liked it honey. My name is Hanna so we're name buddies *Internet high fives you*. Big love to you all!!

-Potter