Let's Play (Peter)

"We should play Capture the Flag today," one of the Lost Boys suggested to Peter. The group seemed to like the idea.

"It is decided," Peter called out. "Capture the Flag it is." He sent two boys out with the flags to hide them as everyone else began to pick teams. As usual, you and Peter were made the Captains.

"I'll take Felix," you said with a smirk.

"Picking the weak ones today, Ece?" Peter laughed.

"Shove off, you prick," Felix retorted.

"Yeah. Then it'll hurt your pride even more when you lose," you shot back.

Once teams had been picked, the two groups moved to their side. Peter counted down.

"3....2....1.....COME ONE BOYS!" he bellowed. "LETS PLAY!"

The game began. You hurtled over the stream that divided the territories and plunged deep into Pan's side of the woods.

You moved as stealthy (and quickly) as possible, keeping a keen eye out for the yellow strip of cloth that served as the flag.

After about fifteen minutes of jogging, you became and leaned against a tree trunk to take a few sips of water out of your canteen.

"What do you think you're doing here?" asked Peter's British accent. He appeared from behind a tree in front of you. Your boyfriend sauntered towards you.

"Trying to win," you snapped, still a little out of breathe.

"You sound tired," Peter smirked. "Perhaps we should take a break and play a little game of our own."

"And what might that be?"

"You can kiss me, but you aren't allowed to touch me. And I'm not allowed to touch yoj. If you win, I'll show you where our flag is. If I win, you take me to yours," Peter proposed.

"Challenge accepted, flyboy," you retorted, holding your hands behind your back. Peter did the same.

Peter pressed his lips to yours. They began to move in sync as it became harder to keep from touching Peter. You bit his bottom lip, trying to gain dominance. Peter refused to let that happen.

"Dammit. I need to touch you." Peter gave up and latched his hands to your hips, pulling you to him. Your arms wrapped around his neck and your fingers played with the hair at the nape of his neck. Peter lifted you up and pushed your back against a tree. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You ran your hands down his chest, as Peter's hands rested om your ass.

Peter began to kiss your jawline and moved way down to your neck. He sucked and bit at your sweet spot.

"Peter," you moaned. He moved his to your collarbone and left a love bite there. "You can't do this here." He paused and set you down once again.

"You're right. But later...." Peter replied.

"Yes, later." You said. "But right after you show me where your flag is."

"What do you mean?" Peter asked, innocently.

"We had a bet, you dufus. You grabbed my hips. I win, you lose."

"I don't recall anything of the sort. I distinctly remember you try to French me." He retorted.

"Our mouths were already touching, stupid," you retorted. "Now you better show to the flag fast or we won't have time to do anything later." Peter's eyes widened.

"Come on, come on, come on," he muttered quickly, grabbing your hand and pulling you along. "It's under our tree house."

Aaaaand after twenty years, I finally provide you with a new crappy imagine. I'm sorry this is so short, but I hope you enjoyed it. This one is dedicated to @EcErten. Thanks for requesting, dearie. Big love to you all!!!!

-Potter