Help!! (Peter)

You walked down the dark alley, alone. It was a risky move this late at night, but it was the fastest way home. You glanced, nervously, over shoulder and noticed a man walking quite close behind. Ten minutes later, you glanced back again. He was closer then before.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"Yeah, toots. C mere and I'll show you," he smirked. You took a cautious step backwards and into another man. He took your wrists and held them behind your back. The first man was standing directly in front if you now. You screamed.

"HELP!!" You shrieked. "SOME ONE HELP ME!!" A peice of cloth was stuffed in your mouth.

The man in front of you grabbed your boob and began to fondel it. Your breath hitch and you held in your moans, refusing to give him the satisfaction. He was sliding your skirt down to you ankles when you felt your arms being released. You punched the man in the face. He wasn't fazed. He ripped your shirt over your head and was about to unclasp your bra when a voice came from the shadows.

"Touch her again and I will personally bash your head into this pavement," the thick British accent threatened. Your savior stepped into the light. He was an inch shorter then the man and looked about sixteen. He had floppy brown hair and glimmering green eyes. The rapist gave out a hearty laugh.

"What are you gonna do, kid," he chuckled. The boy sighed.

"I'm older then I look," he said. Snapping his fingers, the man crumpled to the ground. He didn't look to be breathing. "Put your clothes on, love. Then we'll go." Nothing sank in until after I'd slipped my shirt back over my head and was wearing my skirt again.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Bella." you answered. "And you are?"

"I'm Peter. Peter Pan," Peter Pan said. "And we are going to Neverland." He extended his hand to you. You smiled and took it, leaving this world behind.

OMG!! I'm alive and posting. I'm soooooo sorry this took so long. I'm hoping to post some more today. This is for @Victoria24680. Hope you liked it dearie. Big love to you all