Games (Robbie)

"CHLOOOOEEEE!!" You heard your Robbie's British accent echo through your house. "IM HOOOOOME!"

You bolt down the stairs and give him a big huge hug.

"Look what I got," Robbie smiled, excitedly. From a bag he was carrying on his left arm, he pulled out Disney Scene It.

"Really?" You have him a "you've-got-to-be-freaking-kidding-me" look.

"Yes, really. Will you play with me?" He begged, giving you the most adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," you smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. Robbie runs into the living room, takes a seat on the floor in front of the coffee table, and starts to assemble the game. He hands to the DVD and you turn on the television and put the DVD into the slot.

"I'm going to beat your ass," he poked your arm.

"Ok, sure. Little do you know I happen to be a Disney expert," you scoff, playfully.

"Please, you're are talking to the creator of Disney," he smirked.

"Ok, Walt.," you said sarcastically. Robbie laughed.

You two start the game, Robbie immediately taking the lead, but you're not far behind.

It was down to this final question. You and Robbie were both one space away from the finish. You ever guessed right was declared the winner.

The question showed four images, one at a time, going from least to most helpful. You had to guess what movie they were from. The first picture revealed itself; two stars, one slightly bigger than the other.

Simultaneously, he shouts, "PETER PAN!" and you shriek, "THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG!!"

The next photo flips, revealing the Dr. Facilier's table. You jump up.

"I WIN!! I WIN!! IM OFFICIALLY DISNEY QUEEN!! DEAL WITH IT BRITSH BOY!!" You shout, jumping up and down.

"Fine. You win." Robbie sighed. He stood up to give you a hug.

"No. You lost. You don't get to touch me for an hour," you smirk.

"Not even a hand hold?!" Robbie whined, exasperated.

"Nope," you smile, popping the 'p'. Robbie groans and trudges to the bedroom.

One hour later, you go up to the bedroom to get ready for bed (it's like 9). Robbie instantly pins you against a wall and starts kissing you passionately.

"I love you, Cholé," he mutters against your lips.

"I love you too, Robbie." You smile. "Can go get in the shower?"

"I guess so," Robbie groans, setting you down. "Remind me never lose to you again."

"I don't know." You smirk. "I like our little games."

This was for @CloBeauty. Hoped you liked it sweetheart :). Big love to you all!!

-Potter