Chapter 11

The World Cup was a success, we won it all. Cristiano and I spent the night together, but we were careful. Everyone knew about Alex's pregnancy, and I wasn't ready.

Sergio proposed to Alex after the World Cup, and their marriage will be in October, two months time.

I was happy for her. She will finally be happy. Servando was a mistake, I could tell Sergio was not. But I'm not sure how she will deal with the long distance relationship. I'm not sure how I will deal with it too.

"Tobin?" Alex whispered. It was dark.

"Yeah Lex?" I kissed her. We still maintain a secret relationship, even with her engagement and my dating Cristiano.

"After I get married to Sergio, and have my baby, I want nothing to change between us" She sighs.

"Me either Lex. And nothing will change. Not unless we want it to" I smile, kissing her forehead.

That makes her happy. She grins.

"I don't think we are very loyal to each other, or our men" She laughs.

"Love can get messy" I chuckle.

"Very" she says, and I think she's referring to her baby.

"So did you figure out if you're having a boy or girl?" I ask.

"Not yet. I get the ultrasound in two days" Alex coughs a little.

"You okay? You're coughing" I say.

"Just fine. Tired. Nothing more" She says, her voice scratchy.

"Okay Lex" I sigh. She probably isn't telling the truth, she probably had a cold but didn't want to scare me away.

I fell asleep holding onto her waist.