Chapter 12

A/N
This chapter has a lot of strong language in so beware. I know it's been a while since I updated last. Enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you come see me? Huh? You stay all that time with me when I am as good as dead and as soon as I awake you flee! God Josh why? You are ridiculous!"
Maya yelled.

"Hey! That's not fair! You spend months, years, obsessing over me and then moments after waking up your found making out with a guy you hardly know because cowboy doesn't have feelings for you but your best friend and you think I'm never gonna be interested in you and on top of that you have no biological family that cares! Jesus Maya! What did you think that by making out with him you wouldn't feel alone? Because Maya, shit your not, nor have you ever been! You have Riley, who did not stop crying the entire time you were in the hospital and looks at you as her sister! Farkle who'd do anything for you, his best friend! Lucas who may not romantically like you but would still put up a fight to anyone who hurt you! Cory and Topanga who look at you as their, fierce and strong, second stunning daughter! Auggie looks up to you! And Shawn! He care about you do much, he went for hours trying to find your Mum so he could give her a piece of his mind, I mean come on he is gonna adopt you! I mean Isaiah clearly likes you a lot, and your face! And then there is me! When I'd come to New York when we were kids, you were 8, I was 11, we'd come to this spot and talk for hours! Why didn't you come to me? Why did you try to hang yourself and kill yourself to relieve the pain when you could have called me Maya!"Josh shouted back, furiously.
Maya felt shaky, she never imagined Josh could be like this.
Don't let him see you cry. Don't be weak god damnit Maya! She told herself.
Maya held back her tears.
"Why do you care anymore Josh anyways? I'm just your niece's best friend who is so crazy over you I become a nut job looking at you!-" Maya's rant was interrupted,

"B-Because-Because I LOVE YOU MAYA!"
Josh then realised what he'd said aloud.
"Fuck I love you Maya. So how d'you think I felt when I'd been waiting for you to wake up all that time and then I find out that within an hour of waking up you are Zay's next victim!"
"Victim? What d-do you mean?"
"Uh-I need to go." Josh ran off.
"Stop running away you asshole Josh!" Maya said, hurt and pissed off, she ran after him, ignoring the tears that began to form in her eyes and sprint down her cheeks.

________________________||||||||||||||||||||________________________

Did you like it? Btw it is in bold as I couldn't have it all in capitals so.

I don't own anything Disney especially Girl Meets World and Boy Meets World. (Unfortunately!)

Vote. Comment.
Yours truly,
Brokenheartedjlster
😘