Chapter 42

Riley's POV:

I wake up, in Lucas' arms. I smile remembering last name night.
"Morning beautiful." He whispers in my ear.
"Hey handsome." I get up and put some underwear on, I get back in bed and sit up. Lucas sits up next to me and places his hands on my bump.
"Morning baby." He whispers and kisses the centre of my stomach.
"I'm your Daddy. And I can't wait meet you. Neither can anyone else!" He smiles.
I laugh.
"You're adorable." I chuckle.
"And that's your Mummy. She's a SuperKlutz!" He adds.
"Freak!" I throw him a pillow.
"Whoops." He kisses my bump again and sits back up next to me.
"Looking forward to your party?"
"Yes! I cannot wait!"
"Is everything ready?"
"Yeah, I think so."
"Okay, why don't you get changed into the clothes Maya brought with her for you yesterday, while I make us breakfast before heading back to yours."
"Okay." I kiss him and get dressed.
"I smell bacon!" I call out.
"Bacon pancakes for breakfast my love."
"Well thank you."
We tuck in.
"You know, you've given me the best birthday presents ever. Thank you."
"Anything for my best girl."
"Can you walk me home?"
"Of course."
We walk home and Maya and Isodora arrive.
"Hey Riley." They smile.
"Hey!"
"I'll see you at the party babe." Lucas kisses me and leaves.
"Now let's get ready!"
My dress took lots of careful choosing to make my curves and bumps look okay.
It is green and flowy. It is beautiful.
When we are ready we get in the limo and head to the hall.
There is an artificial tree in the middle and fairy lights everywhere, it looks similar to the date Lucas and I had in Washington, where I ended up pregnant.
"Everything looks amazing Riles." Lucas compliments.
"Thanks, we did it all on our own."
We have a wonderful evening. We dance and sing and chat late into the night.
My parents left not that long into the evening. They were making me gag, there hands were all over each other.
They were worse than all the teenagers! Honestly!  
Maya and Josh were helping make sure everyone was okay and Farkle and Isodora were just keeping everyone happy, along with making out in the middle of the dance floor.
Lucas and I, Farkle and Isodora, and Maya and my Uncle all danced in circles around the tree, rotating partners as we dance to one of my favourite songs, 'Can I Have This Dance?'.
I end up falling asleep on Lucas when we were sat on the floor.