Justin Hills

Song: Let Blood Bleed Red, Sleeping with Sirens

Tumblr: lovebandimagines

You were laying on the sofa in the living room, waiting for Justin to get home
he was on a boys night out, just one of night of drinking before everyone went to see their families, you were laying with your feet over the back of the sofa and you head hanging upside down off the other end.
You heard the front door open then slam shut, you didn't look up because you knew it was Justin, he didn't even say hello to you, he just went upstairs, you left him thinking it would be best to leave him alone for awhile to calm down, you soon fell asleep on the sofa.
You felt Justin shake you awake, he as dark so you couldn't really see him
"Babe, what did I do?" he asked you, you could hear the hurt and the tiredness in his voice "Huh, what do you mean babe?" you had no idea what he was talking about, you hear mumble and get up off the floor " Why are you down here, what did I do wrong, just tell me so I can fix it please!" he said you could hear the begging in his voice, " Oh no Justin, you didn't do anything babe, you just urm didn't seem happy when you came home so I thought I'd leave you too cool down I guess I fell asleep sorry babe."
You put your hand on his cheek and smile but you feel something on his face, you grab your phone and shine a light in him, he closes his eyes but that's when you see it, dried up blood around his nose and a cut under his eye and on his cheek, you grab his hand and see dried blood on that too.
You grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the kitchen, you turned the light on and made him sit on the kitchen work top.
You grabbed a bowl of water and a cloth, you stood between his legs.
"What the fuck happened Justin?"
"He happened Y/N, he was there and I heard him talking about you calling you every name under the sun I wasn't going to stand there and let him say shit about you"
"Justin calm down babe, please, who was there?"
"Y/E/N"
You brought the cloth to his face cleaning all the blood off while whispering sorry over and over again.
"Y/N, babe shut up, just stop it please, I did it because you're be girlfriend, my world, I will not let him bad mouth you okay, I love you."
You brought his hand up to your mouth and kissed his knuckles.
"I love you too Justin, so much, thank you."
He smiled down and you and kissed you "come on Y/N come cuddle me and stop thanking me."
He dragged you upstairs, you put got under the covers and he pulled you into his arms, you rolled over placed a kiss on his chest and said "I love you" before falling asleep.