Jimmy Darling

A/N: yes I know I have an obsession with AHS. And yes I love Evan Peters a lot. Okay? Okay. :•)

Tumblr:
american-horror-imagines

You were sitting on a park bench reading a book while the bright sun beamed on your pale skin. A little boy walked passed you with his mother and pointed at your pink marks on your skin.
"Look mummy, it's a cow lady!" The little boy said as he pointed at you. The mother looked horrified and quickly took her boy's hand and walked away.
You hated it, everybody pointing and ridiculing you. You have had every type of name thrown at you, 'Cow Lady' 'Pinky' you name it, every name you could think of.
You hated being different, wishing that you had normal skin every day.
A lady with a beautiful makeup and fancy clothes walked up to you.
"Darling, what are you doing here in the streets by yourself?' The lady said
"Oh well, I'm waiting for a bus stop"
"May I ask where?"
"Anywhere to get me away from being embarrassed from everybody" you replied
She took your hand and called a taxi.
"Excuse me but may I ask where you are taking me"
"I'm taking you to the place where nobody will embarrass you, darling"
The taxi stopped at a peculiar place with tents and and strange looking people around. You saw a man with seal arms, a lady with 2 heads and a handsome boy with lobster claws. The lady took your hand and led you to a tent.
"What is this place" you asked
"Elsa's Cabinet Of Curiosities, where nobody will judge you for your appearance" she replied
"Is this a freak show"
"Well if that's how you want to put it well then I guess it is a Freakshow"
"So you want me to be apart of Freak show"
"Why yes, we can call you The Lady In Rose"
A few days after being in the Freakshow you met some amazing people, you got to know the Siamese twins Bette and Dot and the strongest lady Amazon Eve but your very favourite person you have met so far was Jimmy. He always told you how you looked beautiful but you always disagreed.
You and Jimmy where at his caravan talking.
"Why do you hate your pink marks, they are beautiful like an art piece" he said
"I don't wanna be an art piece I want to be a normal girl"
"Well I think you look beautiful and I like your marks" he said
He smiled and slowly kissed your rose birthmarks gently with his hot breath against your skin. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips gently, he kissed back passionately. He stroked your H/C hair and looked back into your eyes.
"I love you Y/N"
"I love you too, Jimmy Darling"