David/Dave Escamilla

Song: Millenia, Crown the Empire

Tumblr: bandmembertories

I was sitting on the couch waiting. I was watching some life time movie waiting for Y/N to come home from tour. Y/N is the absolute love of my life, and of course we both had to be musicians. I'd ended Crown the Empire tour a week earlier than expect so instead of Y/N and me getting home at the same time I got home before her. I was pretty dam bored right now but I was waiting for her no matter how late it got.
I looked over at the clock to see it was a little bit after 2 am. I yawned and heard the front door open and close. I smiled it was Y/N. "Baby!" I got off the couch and ran over to her. She smiled and I picked her up spinning her around. "Hey Dave." she smiled at me I noticed she was wearing one of my hoodies with a pair of leggings. I also noticed she wasn't wearing any makeup and her lips were slightly chapped her hair was up in a really messy bun and she was wearing a bandanna. I smiled "I missed your face so much." I kissed her lips passionately and she kissed back immediately.
Y/N ended the kiss. "Dave it's not that I don't love you or something but i'm really tired. Can we go cuddle in bed?" I nodded and picked her up bridal style and carried her up the stairs into our bedroom. I set Y/N down in bed and she reached out for me. I smiled and laid down next to her. "I love you babe." I kissed her nose and she smiled "I love you too." she put her head on my chest and I rubbed her back softly.