Chapter One (G-Dragon)

*G-Dragon's P.O.V*
My life was great. I was a superstar. I was rich. I had a girl in my bed practically ever night. My life couldn't be any better, but why was this feeling of loneliness seeping into my skin. I was headed back to my apartment complex listening to a new song I was working on. I was in my own world. It was great. It was only me and my work. Nothing else. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket snapping back to reality. I took it out and glanced down at it quickly. Seungri was blowing up the group message like he was an insane person. I threw my phone down and went back to concentrating on the beat. The car stopped suddenly and I glared at the driver. "What the hell, man." The driver looked at me flustered, "Sorry sir. A woman walked out in front of the car and..." I waved him off, not wanting to hear another word come out of his mouth. I rolled down my window when I heard a tap next to me. A small girl was standing there wearing a large hoodie and jeans. She had a small face and her eyes were the sharpest blue I have ever seen. Her mouth was moving but I was not hearing any of the words she was saying. I shook my head trying to snap out of my shocked state to hear her say, "Sorry for jumping in front of your car sir. I was just trying to save my dog." She held up a small puppy in her arms for me to see. "That's all right," I mumbled not really knowing what I was saying. She gave me a small smile before turning around and disappearing into the crowd. The car started moving again and I sat back in a dazed state. Who was she? The car pulled up to the building and the doorman rushed forward to open my door. I got out and walked inside not even thanking the man. I made my way to the elevator and pressed the penthouse button. The elevator rose slowly playing that awful music. The doors slid open to reveal a spacious apartment. There was a large couch that sat in front of a grand television. The walls were white while the carpet was a cream color. I slipped off my shoes and made my way to the kitchen. I took out a beer and popped it open. I plopped down onto the couch and grabbed the remote flicking through the channels. Nothing good was on so I decided to head up the stairs to my lofted room and lay down on my bed. I took out my phone and debated who I should call tonight. I scanned through my contacts, but ended up not calling anyone. I let out a heavy sigh. I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples feeling a migraine coming. I heard a faint barking sound coming from the floor below me. I grimaced as the sound seemed to grow louder. I groaned and I got. I pulled on my shoes and headed down one floor. I found the room that I thought the sound was coming from and banged on the door. I heard light footsteps running toward the door. The door cracked open and I saw the girl from earlier standing there staring up at me. "Yes?" I stood there speechless. She seemed to recognize me, "Oh your the guy from earlier. Sorry for that. He is new and I was training him on the leash. He must of wiggled out." She continued to give me excuses. I stood there not saying a word. "Are you okay," she asked. I snapped back to reality and glare de at her. "Keep that stupid mutt of your shut." With that I turned on my heels and walked to the elevator. I heard her mutter something and the door closing softly behind her. I got into the elevator and headed back to my apartment. I sat down on my couch and wondered what the hell was wrong with me. She did nothing wrong. Why did I snap like that? I took out my phone and dialed a familiar number. "Hey, mind coming over. I'm a bit stressed." The voice on the other end answered me seductively before hanging up. I leaned back into the couch and closed my eyes waiting.
(A/N: Hope you guys liked the chapter!)