Chapter Two (Taeyang)

*Taeyang's P.O.V*
I woke up to the feeling of something licking my face. I groaned trying to turn my head but it's body came with me. I chuckled and slowly opened my eyes. The smushed face of my frenchi came into my view. "Hey buddy. You hungry?" I rolled out of bed picking the dog up in the process and carried him over to his food bowl. I opened up a cabinet and pulled out a bag of food and dumped a partial amount into his bowl. I scratched behind his ears and made my way to the shower. I turned the facet and warm watered seeped out. I got in feeling the warmth of the water invade my skin. I let out a small sigh as my tight muscles started to relax. I turned off the water and changed into a pair of jeans and a black wife beater.  I opened the door to my RV to find myself in front of piles of old tires, rusty old bars, basically junk everywhere. I stepped outside with the frenchi on my heels. "Careful Buddy." He followed me out into the cool breeze as I walked over to the chair in the middle of the yard, if you would consider it a yard. There was chalk drawing covering the entire space of the ground. Some ranged from crosses while others were words or sentences. The biggest design that covered the ground was a large cross with the words inside, "Sin Will Find You." I sat down in the chair and leaned my head back. I smiled as the warm rays of the sun beat down on my skin. My phone vibrated and I looked down at the screen. I let out a heavy sigh. Seungri was trying so hard to get us to come together, but no one would respond to his messages. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and got out of my chair. I hooked Buddy up to his leash and started walking to the closest market in town. The streets were bustling as I pushed my way past a group of teenagers hanging out in front of a market. I wasn't paying attention when I bumped into someone. The person had fallen to the ground clutching the end of a leash. The woman in the ground was crying. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," I held out my hand to help her up and she took it graciously. She wiped the tears that were falling down her cheeks away and cleared her throat, "It's okay." I looked at her in concern, "Is everything all right?" She shook her head, "I'm trying to find my dog. He got off his leash and took off running." I understood immediately. "I'll help you find him." She gave me a gracious nod and took off running down the street. I picked Buddy up and took off after her. After about a few blocks she slowed down, "I think he is somewhere around here." She looked around frantically, "ROCKY!" I looked around trying to find a dog off his leash. I looked down an alley when I heard a shriek behind me. I turned around to find that she had ran out into the middle of the road picking up a shaggy dog. She was almost hit by a familiar car. The car honked at her and she looked at it flustered. She went around the side of the car and started talking to the familiar person in the backseat. She walked onto the sidewalk near me and the car drove off. I grabbed her hand, "Are you okay?" She nodded as she clasped the leash onto the dogs collar. She held the dog tightly in her arms so he would not squirm. "Thank you so much." I gave her a small smile,"Anytime." She looked down at her feet, "I should be going." I nodded my head, "Okay. Well I hope to see you again." She gave me a warm smile before heading off to the right. When she was a couple of feet away from me I yelled out, "By the way, my names Youngbae." She turned around and shouted something out, but I couldn't hear her because right then a car horn went off muffling her sweet voice. I sighed in irritation. I started walking back to my RV looking down the entire time. Stupid horn. I could have gotten her name when she was closer, but you were being your shy stupid self again. I made my way back to my chair and sat there in complete silence for what seemed like an eternity. It started getting dark and I was about to head inside when the sound of someone running hit my ears. I turned to find a man trip onto the ground and a gang of other people coming after him to finish what they started.
(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!)