Chapter Nine (G-Dragon)

*G-Dragon's P.O.V*
It had been a very long day. I entered my apartment and slid out of my shoes. I threw my keys on the table and took out a can of beer and cracked it open. I sat down on the couch and let out a low sigh. Work was taking a very big toll on me. If I didn't rest soon I would more than likely end up in the hospital again due to exhaustion. I could feel myself dozing off when I heard a slight knock on the front door. I got up and shuffled my way to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Alex. I opened the door and gave her a small smile. "Hey Alex." She smiled, "Um, sorry for bothering you this late. I accidentally got this letter in my box." She held out a letter to me and I graciously took it from her. "Oh thank you." She gave me a slight bow. "Have a good night." "Same to you." She turned and walked to the elevator and headed back to her apartment. I closed the door and tore open the letter. I read over it carefully with a grimace forming on my face.
Dear Jiyongie,
I miss you so much oppa. Everyday you are always on my mind. You never leave my thoughts. Never. Not even once. I still can't figure out why on earth we broke up. I just doesn't make sense to me. We were in love. We were planning on getting married and having kids. I just don't know what went wrong in our relationship. I kept telling you that I was sorry, but why won't you listen. I love you still. I miss you. I just want you back. I'm letting you know that I am making my way back to Korea in a few weeks, I would love to see you. You should still have my number. I will call you once my plane lands. I love you so much oppa.
Love,
Alice
I crumpled the letter and threw it in the trash can. I grabbed another can of beer and started drinking like I was dying in a few hours. I just wanted to forget and just crash for the night. I just wanted to drink myself in a coma. Maybe she would leave me alone if I did end up in a coma. I sat on the couch and continued drinking until I passed out.
(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I promise to make it up to you guys.)