Chapter Eight (T.O.P)

*TOP's P.O.V*
I opened my eyes to find the guys still arguing about who was going to date the girl. I shook my head in annoyance and stood up to leave. "Where are you going Hyung?" I shrugged and walked out of the room. I went to the elevator and headed down to the cafeteria. As soon as I entered I was greeted by the warm smells of lunch. I could feel my stomach growl and I grimaced. I grabbed a trey and packed it full and looked around for a table. I saw Taeyang and Alex sitting in a corner so I decided to join them. "Mind if I sit here?" Alex looked up at me shocked. I must have startled her out of her conversation. She nodded her head slowly and I sat down next to Taeyang. I broke the wooden chopsticks apart and dug into the food on my trey. They continued their conversation and I sat there quietly listening to them. They were talking about something random so I kinda started tuning them out. "Hyung, loves artwork. Don't you Hyung?" I looked up suddenly when Taeyang started addressing me. I gave her a small smile "Yeah. I love all kinds of art." She gave me a soft smile that made my heart flutter. It was such a weird feeling, but I kinda shook it off. "Who is your favorite artist?" She sat there in thought for a moment. "I like old art. Century art is my favorite, but I don't really have a favorite." I nodded my head. So she likes the classics. I had a feeling this girl and I would be great friends. Her phone started vibrating and she shot up out of her chair in a panic. "Oh I forgot. I need to go pick up my dog from the vet." Taeyang stood up. "Would you like me to walk with you." She looked at him grabbing her purse in the process. "Oh you don't have to. Your working." I chuckled, "No we are actually both free. They are just sitting in the studio arguing. They won't miss us." I stood up as well and gave her one of my warmest smiles. She nodded her head. "Sure." I followed her and Taeyang out of the cafeteria dropping off my trey in the process. I watched them closely. Taeyang seemed drawn to her and was trying to stand close to her, but kept scooting away each time. I shook my head and smirked. He was such a shy little kid when it came to girls. We walked out of YG and headed to the right. We remained silent the entire trip. She went into the office and got her dog and met us back outside. "I should be getting home. Thanks for walking with me." She gave us both a slight bow and turned and walked away. I watched her as she left. Her hips seemed to sway in kinda of a seductive way. I looked away. What the hell was I doing? She was a stranger who could possibly ruin the band. Taeyang and I walked back to the studio slowly. "Hyung?" I looked over at him. He seemed deep in thought contemplating something. "Yeah?" He let out a small sigh, "Nevermind." I looked back ahead of us. I knew this wasn't going to be the last time he approaches me about something on his mind. We walked back to YG in complete silence hoping that the guys have stopped arguing by now.
(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it though.)