Chapter Four (T.O.P)

*TOP's P.O.V*
I sat there in my chair staring out the window watching the people on the streets. I grimaced as I saw them running around, laughing like idiots. I stood up and walked to my door. I shrugged myself into my blue trench coat and pulled on my white gloves. I grabbed my keys and headed outside. I took a familiar back way toward my favorite cafe in town. I entered the small establishment and went over to the counter. The girl who stood there was quite pretty. She had long black hair and the cutest face. Her eyes seemed to shine the brightest. I gave her a sly smile. "What can I help you with today sir?" I looked at the menu already knowing what I was going to get. "Let me have a large coffee with creme and sugar. Can I also have a plate of chocolate muffins." She wrote down my order and took off to go make the coffee. I walked over and sat down at my usual table and stared out the window. I dusted a piece of lint off of my sleeve and straightened the utensils in front of me. I saw the girl walk over carrying my mug of coffee and plate of chocolate muffins. She was nearly to my table when some jackass bumped into her making her crash forward spilling everything in front of her. I sat there staring at her with wide eyes. She cleaned up her mess while apologizing to the man. Why was she apologizing? It was the bastards fault. She picked up the broken shards and walked back behind the counter. She made a fresh cup and plate full of muffins and brought them back over, this time avoiding bumping into anyone. Her blue eyes showed embarrassment when she reached me. I rose an eyebrow as her skin started turning a slightly pink color. "Sorry about that." I waved my hand off, "It's not your fault. Idiots these days." She gave me a small smile before returning back behind the counter. I sat there drinking my coffee and nibbling on my muffin when I heard the door open. The familiar white haired boy came in. I looked away as he sat in front of me. "Hey TOP." "Seungri," I said without looking over at him. We sat there in silence when all of a sudden I heard a loud bang by the counter. The man who had bumped into her earlier was throwing things on the ground. The girl stood their frightened not knowing what to do. I stood up and made my way over to the situation. Seungri sat behind watching me make my way over there. "Are you slow bitch?" The girl looked like she was about ready to cry. "First, you get my order wrong, then you bump into me, now you are overcharging me?" In a small voice she said, "I'm sorry sir but that is your total." He made an attempt to slap her, but I grabbed his arm just in time. I punched him right in the face with my free hand and then slammed his head down into the counter. I grabbed the back of his collar and turned his face up toward hers. "Apologize," I said in my deepest voice." The man tried to look at me, but failed, "Fuck you man." I slammed his head once more into the counter and brought it back up. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Apologize. NOW!" He squirmed so I tightened my grip on his arm. He let out a sharp breath. "Fine! I'm sorry." I turned him around so he was facing me, "Never come here again." With that I threw him toward the door where he he it then shuffled his way out of the cafe and down the street. I turned my head to look at her. "Sorry about that." She shook her head. I took out my wallet and was about to pay when a man from the back came out and toward me. "Put your money away. You saved my best waitress. Thank you." He offered his hand. I looked at it for a moment before taking it into my gloved one. I gave the girl one last look before leaving the cafe. I was nearly to my house when my phone rang. I answered it when I saw that it was Taeyang. "Yeah."
"Hey man. Listen Dae was just in a fight and he looks bad. Do you think you can come pick us up to bring him to a doctor?"
I let out a small sigh, "Yeah, I'll be there in like twenty minutes.
"Thanks."
The conversation ended as I made my way to my car located in the parking garage across the street. I was in the car when I realized that I never found out that girls name. Oh well, I know that she works there so maybe I'll see her again soon. I turned on the radio to help me focus on driving to Taeyang's to pick them up.
(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Who is this mysterious girl? Read on to find out.)