It's a trap

Peter's POV

Where can I go where I won't hurt anyone?

Nowhere, as long as there's a threat to you, I'll be there. He whispered.

"Help!" A woman's voice cry out. "Help me! Spider-Man!" I swung towards the voice in distress, she was in an alley with pale with long black hair, wearing a green dress. But it wasn't what she was wearing that caught my attention, it was the other, wounded woman, in her arms. The injured woman looked familiar, she had large cuts all over her arms and legs. She was bleeding out and losing consciousness.

"What happened here?" My senses were on high alert.

"We were attacked, I couldn't see what it was, but she could sense it. I don't know how, but she saved me." The woman in the green dress said. I realized who the injured woman was, White Tiger.

"Ava..." I whispered.

I bent down to check her injuries when she grabbed my wrist and whispered, "Go. It's a trap," I looked up to see the other woman transforming into one of my worst enemies.

"Loki." I narrowed my eyes. Venom, this would be a good time to take over.

"Hello Spider-Man, I have been waiting to get my revenge for ruining my take over plot, and the other revenge attempt." While he monologued, Venom was taking control. "I see you've kept the monster, I assume that means you have control over him. Good, now I don't have to kill you. All I have to do, is control you." Loki took his spear and tapped it to my chest.I winced, expecting some sort of pain but no such thing came. I don't feel anything.

But I do. Venom said in a strained voice. It turns out Venom was protecting me from the power of the scepter but nothing protected him. I don't have complete control. I can't retract unless Loki tells me to. Just, let me do the talking. This worried me, if I could barely keep him from killing Tony Stark, what could Venom do under the Loki's control?

"Who is in control? Spider-Man? Or Venom?"

"Venom is, Master," I shuddered, his voice still creeping me out. Why'd you call him master? I asked.

He might trust us more if I suck up to him.

"Good, now lead me to Avengers Tower. I heard you're their new pet." He chuckled. I scowled. If he could see me...

Be glad he can't or he'd kill us both. Venom complied and swung towards the tower.

"Look out Avengers, here we come." Loki laughed like the madman he was as he rode his Asgardian motorbike alongside us. Here we come...

~Bonus Point Of View~

Loki's POV

I've been looking for Spider-Man for week, after he ruined both of my plans, but I finally found him roaming the city. As an added bonus, he still has the Venom. The only downside is that I can't read him. As the god of mischief and lies, I can tell when others are lying, but with Venom, I get nothing. Nothing except evil. Pure, corruptible evil.  

__________________________________

Sorry it's so short, I'll try to make the next one longer.