Aunt May

A/N HELLO PEOPLE! I AM ALIVE! SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING, I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT I HAD OTHER STORIES, my bad. Anyway, here you go. (Sorry if it's short.)

___________________________________________________________

Peter's POV

Shit, shit, shit, shit! I can't believe I forgot about Aunt May! I thought.

When I made it to my neighborhood, I snuck into my room and changed out of my suit. "Hello? Aunt May?" I walked down the stairs but found nothing.

I checked the clock. That's weird, she should be home by now. I continued to look around until I made it to the kitchen. "Where is my nephew?" I heard her say. "I haven't seen him since you came around." Aunt May was on the phone.

"Well, Director Fury, he was doing perfectly fine until yOU CAME AND RECRUITED HIM!" She shouted into the transmitter. I walked into the kitchen and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, Aunt May." I said.

She dropped the phone in surprise and I hugged her. God, I missed her so much. When we finally pulled away from each other, I could see tears in her eyes. "Where have you been all week?" She yelled.

I picked up the phone and hung up on Fury. "I've been dealing with some stuff. I won't go into the details but there's something I need to ask you. Why didn't you tell me you knew my secret?" I asked

She smiled. "I figured you'd tell me when you were ready. I loved what you were doing for people, but there were times I wanted to tell you to stop. I knew you would never listen, so when Director Fury wanted to recruit you, I was thrilled. The Avengers would train you and you'd be on a team so you wouldn't fight alone."

As I she spoke, I realized that there was still a little problem to deal with. "If you know about Spider-Man, then you must know about the other guy."

Her expression darkened. "You mean," she looked around and whispered, "Venom?"

I nodded, "I don't know what happened but he's back, and I've been kind of AWOL for the past few days," I thought about the party and Loki. "I mean, I'm not entirely sure if I want to go back, what with Tony Stark wanting my blood and minor trust issues." Though what else is new? I thought, gravely.

"What?" Aunt May look like she was ready to tear Tony a new one. "When I get my hands on the man, I'll... I'll..."

I chuckled. "Calm down Aunt May, I can handle Tony Stark. Though, if you want, you can come with me when I rejoin."

She smiled. "That's a wonderful idea."

~ LE TIME SKIP ~

"Here we are, Aunt May. Avengers Tower." I walked her into the lobby. I swiped my Avengers card at the elevator and we went up. (Jealous?)

"Hello, Peter. Who is this with you today?" The AI asked.

"Hey, Jarvis! This is my Aunt May, I brought her along since I'm coming back to the team." As an afterthought, I asked, "Is Tony here?"

"Mr. Stark is not here at the moment but should be back later tonight."

"Great." I said, relieved. I glanced at Aunt May, who's grip tightened on the foiled wrapped pan she was carrying, At least she'll be here for me.

When we reached the top, the living room was decorated with balloons and a banner saying, 'WELCOME BACK SPIDEY!'

"Wow," I said, walking out of the elevator. Steve was in the kitchen wearing a blue apron and baking something when he saw me.

"Hey! You're here!" He exclaimed. "Peter's here, everyone!"

The rest of the team came rushing in, minus Tony and Thor, of course. "Hey Bud! I hear you're rejoining the team!" Bruce said. He looked really happy I was staying.

"Well of course!" I replied. "I'm not going to leave the Avengers high and dry! I am really sorry about the whole Venom thing, though. I'm still trying to get it under control." Bruce placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't sweat it. I know all about accidentally mutating into a monster that could potentially murder everyone I know and love." His eye twitched.

I scooted around him, "Ok, Bruce," Widow was the first one to notice my Aunt.

"Who's this?" Natasha walked over to Aunt May.

"I'm Peter's aunt, nice to meet you!" She held out her hand to Nat who gladly shook it.

"That's nice! It's a pleasure to meet you too, here let me take that for you." Natasha took the pan my aunt had insisted on bringing, containing homemade cookies along. I'm glad they're all getting along. I smiled

"Where is Mr. Stark?" Aunt May asked.

"He's having a good long talk with Fury." Clint said, making his way over to the living room. He plopped himself down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"Good, just because he's famous and stuff, doesn't mean he should get away with what he did to my poor nephew." She glared at Steve.

He laughed nervously, "Yeah, we honestly don't know why he acted the way he did." Steve mumbled. "But sit down, dinner's almost ready! I'm making meatloaf. There's a cake in the oven, too."

"Great! I'll help!" Aunt May joined Steve in the kitchen. I laughed, They'll have fun. I sat down next to Clint on the couch and we talked for a couple minutes.

After about an hour, Aunt May called us all to the dinner table. Next to the meatloaf was a round cake decorated with light blue and red icing and black web patterns. "Wow, this looks amazing." I commented. We all sat down, enjoying the food and talking to each other. Everything was going great, then Tony showed up.

He came out of the elevator. "Hey everybody, what's going o-," He made eye contact with me. And things were going so well.

Tell me about it...