Tears (One Direction fan-fic)

--Third person POV--

The 4 girls who had just been kidnapped where in room's but did not know where they are our who they where with, Stella was in a room with mariah.

Mona was in the room with Nicole. They didn't know each other or who they were with or how they got there all they know was they needed to get out.

"Hey, I'm Nicole. Do you know how you got here?"

"No but I'm Mona."

Both girl are really shy and hate getting into trouble there only 17 year's old. They did not know what those boy's had in store for them. But on the other hand Mariah and Stella where the total opposite. They always stick up for them self's and never let someone treat them like shit. but that was gonna be a problem in there case, mariah is 18 and Stella is 19. being bad ass's they are alway's look for boy's to play with. but on the other hand Nicole only sleep with her boyfriend. Mona only had sex one.

Mariah's p.o.v

I don't know what the fuck is going on. they mad a big mistake taken me. well at lest I know Mona is safe. if it was her instead of me she wouldn't be able to hold up

" When are they gonna open the fucking door " the girl Stella asked

" I don't know but it-" I was cut off by the door opening. a guy walked in holding something.

" Put these on " he said throwing blind fold's to us. I looked at him like he had for eye

"No. your not gonna tell me what to do " I half shouted

" Put it on or it's your friend's life " he smirked wait what he has Mona ' I can't let her get her. I put it on as the man lead us out the room. we went down some stair's and sat on something soft. the blind fold's were removed and in front of us was a girl and Mona they look like they have been crying. Mona looked scared.

" Mona are you ok " I asked worried

" No I wanna go home " she said with tear's streaming down her face

"Well get out of her I promise ,did anyone hurt you?" I asked

" Not yet " a man voice said we all looked up to see 5 boys standing there. the girl who was sitting next to Mona eye's widen. wait the one with the curly hair is the one who gave me a drink. he drugged me?

HE FUCKING DRUGGED ME !!

" Son of a bitch of drugged me last night " I spat.

" I believe I did " he winked

" C-can we just leave. please " Mona asked . you can hear the fear in her voice.

" Nope. you belong to us now " curly replied

" This is Zayn , Niall , Louis , harry and I'm Liam " the guy said.

"I don't care who you are" Stella said.

"Ok so it seem's that we have 2 fresh one so here's the rules ". Liam said . THE FUCK WE HAVE RULE'S

" Rule one : don't try to escape

Rule two : don't be sassy or make smart remark's

Rule three : you will do what we say and how we want it

Rule four : don't do anything to piss us off

Rule five : don't take back and if you don't follow these rule's your punishment will be severe " Liam said.

"I don't give a fuck " I said

"You'r ass can't control me " Stella added

" Guy's stop they'll punish you" Mona said .