Chapter 4

P.O.V. Harry

The thing she dose to me.she is staying with me for the whole week. she made a big mistake saying " no " to me and she called the B word. she's gonna get pound so fucking hard. Mona is a really shy and sweet girl. you should have saw the look on her face when zayn said she had to get punished. Its too bad she pissed me off cuz now she has to pay. I shut the door and locked it, same as the window. she sat on the end on my bad shaking. she's scared of me! this is gonna be fun. I walked towards her with my foot steps filling the quiet room. she didn't dare to look up. she just stared at the floor. I took my pants off letting it hit the floor.

" Look at me " I demanding she slowly picked up her head and looked at me. I smirk came on my face when I realized she was checking me out, staring at my ads and beep v in with the boxers hared loosely underneath

" Get up " I say she obeyed and stood up. she is short! it made it easy for me to tower over her.

" Come here " I said, she walked to me but far enough so I couldn't reach her. I roughly grabbed her wast bring her to me. I could here her heart beat. I pulled up her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side. the bump in my pant's grew larger. I know she felt it, a tear slipped down her face.

" Don't cry babe " I said wiping it with my thumb

" Harry, ill never forgive you " she warned. I ignored her comment.

" Short's off " I demanded

" No " she whispers

" Take them off " I said getting annoyed

" No " she said a lil loader. I put a hard slap a cross her face as she fall to the floor crying.she stumbled on her feet backing away

" Im sorry " she whispered then striped her shorts off. she rubbed her cheek where I hit her. her body was perfect

" If you listen to me I won't hurt you" I said pulling her into my arms.

" I don't want to do this " she said. I kiss her cheek and want down to her neck. A soft moan escaped her pink lips. I took her hips and pressed her front to my croch. I put my hand behind her back and unhooked her bra. I I backed up a lil to take it off. I stared at them bitting me lip. my dick was so hard it would cut a piece ok wood easy. I tugged on her panties demanding her to take them off. when she didn't I did it for her. now she was completely naked in front of me .

" Can we stop now " she asked still crying.

" We never stared " I Said pulled her to me bed. I sat down as she stood in front of me. I pulled her so she was laying on me. I made her leg's go on both sides of me. my members was poking her area. she sat up as I put my hand behind my head. the way she was looked like she was about to ride me. I moved my hips so my member was rubbing on her area. when she realized this she jumped off of me and hoped off the bed making me mad.

" Did I fuck tell you to get off " I said setting up. she didn't answer, I stood up and walked to her. I took a hand full of her hair as she begged me to stop

" Harry please! " she cried

" SHUT UP " I screamed. I threw her on the bed. she crawled to the conner and brought her knees's to her chest. I graded her ankle and pulled her to me.

" Harry stop it " she screamed. I got on top of her and parted her legs.

" No please " she cried. I put my large member at her entrance and she knows what was coming next. she was trying to fight me off.

" Harry please i'm sorry " she cried. I looked in her eye's she give me the most Saddest look ever. she put her hand's beep in my curls. she peaked my lips and whispered.

" Please " this totally turned me on. I slammed my dick in as she screamed In pain. I graded her hips and thrusted in and out of her. she was screaming for me to stop.

" Fuck Mona your so tight " I moaned as I began to go deeper.

" It hurts " she screamed. I moved my hips faster. she arched her back at the feeling. she being to moan in pleasure and pain.

" You like that babe? " I asked and stated to go faster

Pound, pound, pound, pound, pound, pound, pound, HARD POUND !!!

My thrusting became faster and harder and deeper. she was screaming her ass off. she still had her hands in my curls with the other hand scratching my back.

" Wrap your lags around my waist it will feel better " i groaned. she did as I said. I went even faster.

" Fuck babe you feel so good " I groaned. And to think I'm going to be fuck her like this for the next 14 days.. my thrust got sloppy as her walls tighten.

" Fuck I'm cumming " I said. I thrusted hard and fast. I came long and hard in her. as she screamed. I thrusted a few more time before pulling out. I laid next to her catching my breath I turned to see tears falling down her face.

" Aww what's wrong baby? " I asked pulling her towards me.

"Don't touch me " she replied pushing me away.

" Didn't you enjoy it " I asked

" Do you not understand the meaning of it hurts " she said pulling the sheets over her naked body. she's really pissing me off.

" Mona- " I started but was cut off.

" Leave me alone " she said. ok that it. I ripped the sheets off of her body and got on top of her.

" Harry- "

" Shut up. if you ever talk to me like that again you will regret it " I slap her in the face. more silent tears come form her eyes. she nodded her head. I got off of her as she whispered

" Sorry " she pulled the sheets over her body and cuddled with the pillow. she looked so Broken and hurt. I can't believe I just raped and screamed at a 17 year old and to make thing worst she said she will never forgive me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SO sorry I didn't update in like forever but I promise you I will update more so
Vote
Comment
Read

LOVE YOU