Chapter 3

Mariah p.o.v

I'm still sore form my punishment. The boy's give me alive but that shit not doing anything. I hadn't seen Mona In the last 2 day's. I hop they didn't use her or touch her. so I can't get out of bad yet or i'll just buss my ass yup I can't walk!! well I didn't try all I know is that my " area " hurt's like a mother fucker! ok I'll try. I pulled the sheet's off of me and put both of me feet on the soft white carpet. at lest I could sit up. I pushed my but up so I was standing. now lets see if I could walk. I moved my right foot then my left. it hurt but not that bad I walked towards the door and opened it. I slowly began to walk down the long hallway. I walked down the the stairs SLOWLY and I gladly reached the bottom. so I guess I can walk, now I needed to find Mona. I slowly walked to the kitchen and it was empty. the basement is always locked unless someone was being punished so I guess she's in her room. I should make a sandwich. I opened the fridge and pulled out white bread hame and cheese , mana and sailed. I put mana on the bread and so on. yummy. I sat at the table and began to eat. I heard footsteps coming down the stair's. I swear if those mother fucker's touch me I'm going ham. the footsteps got closer and closer. it was mana. she was about to hag me when I stopped her.

" Don't I'm still sore as hell " I said.

" Oh right " she said with a smile

" Did they " use " you yet " I asked

" Nope " she said proudly. on thank god

" And there not" I added. she let out a along sigh.

" I don't know how long I can keep availing then, I mean if I didn't pretended to be a sleep last night harry would have..." she stopped right there. I know what she meant Mona is pretty she has short Carly hair and she's mixed with Italian and black so her skin tone is a black Carmel color. her dad had green/hazel eyes so she has the same. she's short, 5.'4 I'm way taller then her well 5'7. I have long brown hair only cuz I'm rican. my eyes are just hazel and I'm tan. my back dimples are pierced. I think Mona has her belly button pierced. we got it together.

" I can't promise they won't but when they do fight back if they punish you fight back harder " I told her. she looked at me like I was crazy.

" No, you can barely walk. I'm not gonna do that " she said

" But if you give them what they want they won't stop " I told her. Mona sat on the counter.

" But they will beat the shit out of me" she replied.

" Because your so sweet they will go easy on you " I said

" Fine " she puffed

" What time is it " I asked. Mona looked up looking for a clock

" 3:16 " she said swinging her feet from the counter.

" That girl Stella -" Mona stopped when she heard foot sets coming towards the kitchen.

" What if its harry?" Mona whispers worried.

" It might just be the girl's " I said. but I was wrong it was harry. he walked into the kitchen and saw me first.

" Aww she can finally walk! " harry teased.

" Shut up " I said annoyed.

" Don't make me get Liam " harry said raising an eye brow. I looked at Mona and she looked scared. harry followed my gaze as a smirk come on his face when his eyes landed on Mona. that lil fucker.

" Oh hey Mona " harry said evilly

" Hey " she replied. he walked toward Mona and parted her leg's so he was in between.

" You left me alone last night "

Mona's p.o.v

I felt his mint breath hit my face.

" I got tired " I replied

" You know we have to make up for lost time " he said. I glanced at Mariah to see her mouth the words "no". I took every strength in my body to put both my hands on his bare chest an pushed him away.

"no" I growled. I know he was taken back by my actions.

"excuse me?" he asked.

"I said no bitch!" I said a lot louder. I soon regretted it. he gripped my hair and slapped me hard across the face. all he'll broke loose. Mariah got up from her seat and punched Harry in the jaw. he feel to the floor with full force. Mariah started kicking him in the balls. I held my cheek where he hit me. it hurt like shit.

"Mariah stop your ganna get punished again" I shouted jumping off the counter. I saw Stella and Nicole walk in and they started rolling in laughter. I mean I would to if Mariah was not my friend I know she is ganna get punished for this. liam and the boys walked in and zayn and Niall's eyes grew big. liam pulled Mariah away from Harry; Harry held his balls in pain.

"what is going on?" liam asked me. he looked at my cheek and I can it bad.

"Harry hit me so Mariah went crazy" I told him.

"niall take Mariah to her room so she cool off and lock the" liam said.

"ha Harry got his ads beat by a girl" Stella laughed. niall took Mariah Hand and they left.

" get ice" liam demanded. I went to the freezer and did what he said.

"why did he hit you" Louis asked.

"because I talked back" I replied.

"so you broke a rule?" liam asked raising an eye brow.

"so that means you get punished" zayn smirked. no no no I don't want him touching me!

"zayn your not doing its niall Harry or me" liam said. oh thank God!

"what why mate?" zayn asked.

"because this is her first slip and if you do it you will go to far" liam replied. Harry finally got up he looked mad.

"you have a choice you can go down stairs and let me punish you Or your stay with Harry for 2 weeks" liam said to me. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit!

"if I go down stairs will it hurt" I asked.

"yeah but not as much as Mariah's did" liam said. I don't want to go down stairs and get punished. at lest Harry's dick is swollen I think?

"I'll stay with" Harry I sighed.

"let's go" Harry growled pulling me by the arm.

"wait hazza let her eat some thing first" Louis said.

"fine but make it quick" Harry said throwing me to Lou.

"sit down love" Louis told me. I sat the table. Harry picked me up and set me on his lap; my ass right oh his member. Mariah just hit him there over and over again I was worried that was hurting him.

"doesn't that hurt?" I asked wiggling my hips a bit on his crouch.

"nope" he said with a smirk.

" what do you want to eat?" Louis asked. I thought about it for a while.

"I want pasta" I smiled.

"but I want to make it" I said standing up. before I could move Harry gripped my hips and smash it back on his member.

"your not moving" he harshly whispered into my ear. I let out a sigh. there was no point of fighting with him he would just win.

"coming right up love!" about a while later Louis gave me my food and I ate it all up. I drank so water and put my plate in the sink I was about to wash it but Harry took my arm pulling me up stairs. be threw me in his room and locked the door behind him same with the Windows. shit I should have chosen the punishment!

end of chapter