Chapter 2

Mona's p.o.v

Thank god I didn't get punished yesterday. I heard mariah screaming so now I know not to break a rule. I'm staying away from harry and Liam, I don't know about the other boy's they didn't try anything with me yet. I was in the room they gave me. There's cloth's in here. Also a bathroom. It's a nice room. I think we all have our own room's. ugh I hate this! Yeah so I have a plan. When you are the quiet one in class no one notced you! So if I stay quiet like I alway's have and follow the rules and stay in my room they'll forget I'm here so they will forget to use me for sex! Well I didn't say it was a good plan! It's 2:45 and I can hear moan's from Louis room. he doing Nikki she didn't disobey cuz she doesn't wanna get punished. I don't blame her!. I slipped some pj short's and a puple tank top followed by some sock's. I slowly open the door to see if I can hear anyone down stair's. it was quite so I guess everyone is in there room. I tip toed down stair and in to the kitchen. I'm really hungry. I opened the fridge and pulled out a hot pocket. I put it into the microwave . I took a cup from the cabinet and put some fruit punch into it. the smell of the hot pocket filled the kitchen air. I looked out the kitchen window, it was wide open. I can Easley escape. what if they Catch me? I don't want to get a punishment. how bad will the punishment be if I try? maybe I should just go for it.

" What are u doing " I heard a voice say making me jump back 3 feet. it was harry, shit. ok just don't piss him off. don't turn him on, don't brake a rule! how hard could that be?

"I umm I was... I was hunger so I made a hot pocket " I starter. he raised an eye brow at me. SHIT!!

" Did you open that window " he asked

" No it was already opened " I said

" Did u try to escape"? he said

" No , no I .... No " I starter he walked towards the window and slamming it shut.

" Don't you dare lie to me Mona " he said raising his voice a lil.

" I'm not, I didn't try to escape I swear" I said trying to convince him. he stood there staring at me. was he checking me out? no no! a ding came from the microwave telling me that my food was done. I took a plate and a fork as I got my hot pocket from the microwave. what is he stall looking at me.

" I find it hard to believe you only had sex once " I heard harry said making me turn around.

" Why? " I asked.

" Well look at you! " he said moving his eye's to me head to my toes.

" Thank's, not to bad your self " I said turning back around. I cut the hot pocket in half so it could cool faster.

" Who is gonna give sella her punishment " I asked.

" Zayn " harry replied.

" Why is it that all the girl got fucked but you " harry added.

" Stella didn't " I replied.

"But she is tonight " he said. I shagged and bit me food. yummy.

" But you sure are going to get fucked tonight " he said. I turned around taken back by his words. I opened me mouth to ague but soon closed my mouth knowing it would only give me a punishment.

" Your trying really hard not to get hurt aren't you " harry asked I nodded my head drinking some of my fruit punch.

* later that night

I'm in my room watching my fav show. criminal minds. it 8:45 . I really hop harry does not come I heard foot steps coming toward my door I turned off the tv and pulled the sheets over me. pretending I'm asleep. I heard the door open.

" Mona babe I'm horny " I heard harry voice say. I didn't respond

" Are you asleep? "

The the light's flecked on

" Are you asleep " no shit Sherlock!!

" Oh come on babe wake up " he said sitting on my bad, I let soft snores escape my lips as I heard him sign. YES!! it work. I heard the door shut so I slowly opened my eye's. I should just go to sleep.

Good night !!

Stella p.o.v

I was sitting in my room that they give me. I was watching csi when the door opened and zayn came in

" It's time for your punishment " zayn said. this guy think I'm scared of him

" And " I snapped

" Get up and move. now! he demanded. I stood up and waited for him to move.!

" I said move bitch " he screamed at me.

" What! am I scared of you " I said and guess he did not like it.

" When I'm done you'r gonna be " he said. with that he grabbed my hair pulling me out the room. He dragged me down the stair's and to the basement. he finally let go of my hair as I rubbed the back of my head.

" Strip " he demanded

" What the fuck you thought this way nigga " I said

" You know every time you disobey me the harder your punishment is " he smirked.

" Your ass is not gonna touch me " I glared

" You just made it harder for yourself" he said. he took handcuffs and put my hand's behind my back cuffing them together. he pulled off my pants and ripped off my shirt.

" I hate you " I screamed in face. he ignored my comment and went on. he gazed at my body

" YOU SICK SHIT " I screamed.

" This should make you shut up " he said to me covering my mouth with duck tape. I tried to let out a scream but nothing come out. he swung me over he shoulder and put me on a metal bad. it was cold. he pulled the straps down to my bra and through it across the room. some as my underwear.

" Blind fold time babe " he said. with that the room went black. I heard movement around the room. I felt a sharp pain coming from my area.

" Do you like that " he asked. I didn't even know what was going on. the pain stopped then stared up again but it was 10 time's worst. then again and again but it got worst everything. the last one was the worst one of all. I arched my back at the felling. I struggled to change my breath through my nose cuz it hurt so much. I felt him begging to suck on my cult but it hurt like hell cuz it was so sore. he bit on it making me scream but it was not that loud due to the tape.

" You taste good " I heard him say and began to suck on it harder. He finally stopped and pulled and up.

" Doggy style baby " he demanded. I shook my head no.

" Do you want me to continue what I have been doing " he asked and I shook my head no.

" The doggy style " he said. I couldn't see so I used a hand's to turn my body over. then I felt a sharp pain in my ass. It never hurt but he's doing it to make it hurt. he did it with full force making me scream though the tape. I heat this, I heat them . I heat my life!!.

( thank you for reading and if I spalled anything wrong sorry : ).