chapter 11

Mariah 's p.o.v

Mona's told me that they're moving to London. Wtf ! Brian needs to come quick, Its been months now. I need to steel Zayn's phone, I think I know just how to. I went down stairs and got a case of beer from the fridge and went to Mona's room, she was watching TV.

" hey Mona " i said.

" oh hey " she smiled

" what's that for ? " she said pointing to the case of beer.

" I have a plan to get us out of here " I said.

" remember how I called Brian "I asked.

" Yeah "she replied.

" well I'm going to call him again but for me to do that I got to get zayn drunk" I said.

" oh, so " Mona asked.

" but I need your help " I said. Mona raised an eye browned at me in confusion.

" So he will get all horny so I was wondering.... Can you um satisfy him "

what do you mean " she asked taken back.

" umm have sex with him " I asked biting my lip.

" what " Mona haft screamed.

" only so we could escape " I said.

" why can't Stella or Nicole do it ? " she asked.

" because they have slept with zayn before and after all he wants you so might as well " I suggested.

" find so what the plan " she asked. I explained to her the plan and so on. Mona slip on a black and hot pink bra and underwear set on, She did her makeup then let her hair fall on her shoulders. she looked pretty slutty, she took the case of beer as I wish her good luck.

Zayn 's p.o.v

I just got out the shower still dripping wet. I've slipped some boxers on then sat on My bed. I turn on the TV and watched repeat. there was a light knock on my door signaling it was not one of the lads.

" come in " I said. The doorknob slowly turned. My jaw dropped when are so who it was. it was Mona. She was wearing a black and pink bra and underwear with heels. her hair covered on her shoulders. She has a case of beer in her hands. This has to be good. I got up and walk towards her with her sexy smirk growing bigger. I shut the door behind her and pushed her towards the door.

" well, well what do we have here "I said.

" I thought we'd have a little fun " she said winking at me. really ! what has gotten into her.

" oh really " I asked.

" really " she replied brushing her lips to mine. such a tease . she slipped out of my grip and put the case of beer on the dresser. she took one out and opened it pressing the bottle to her lips to drink.

" I don't believe 17 year olds should be drinking " I said.

" And I don't believe in magic so I guess we're both on the naughty list " she replies drinking some one of the beer.

" Trust me baby when I say you're way hotter than me " I said taking a beer for myself. I opened it and chuged it down then took another.

" Thirsty baby " Mona asked walking towards me.

" Maybe if I fucked you I wouldn't be " I smirked drinking more of my beer. She brought her hand to mine chest in running her fingers throughout my toned stomach. She stopped at my boxers that hanged loosely on my V line.