chapter 12

Mona's p.o.v

     I wake up naked in Zayn's bad. I remember what happened but the thing is it felt good. I pulled the sheets off my body and walked to his bathroom. I turned the water to the shower on and just stepped in considering I was already naked. I washed up and shampoo my hair. I stepped out the shower and put a towel around me, I walked out the bathroom to see Zayn was still asleep. I left his room and walked into mine. I dropped my towel and slipped some clothes on,  you know sweats and a tank.  I need to see Harry because he has my pill bottle that the cute guy from red cross gave me. I'm kind of scared to go to harry's room cause all he does is hit me and use me for sexual reasons. He scares me!. the House is still quiet so if he is asleep and I Wake him up he'll probably hit me and scream at me. I don't want that. I took a deep bros before opening my bedroom door. I closed it behind me and made my way to Harry's room. I  lately knocked and got no respond. I slowly opened the door to see harry still asleep. if I know were he had put the pills I would just take it and leave. if I look for it I would most likely make to much noise, he would sorely beat me if he caught me going through his stuff.

I slowly walked towards his side of the bad and leaned down so my lips were brushing over his ear.

" harry " I whispered. a groan escaped his pink lips before he continued to snore.

" harry "  i whispered again.

" shut up " he groaned. I stepped back and bit my lip trying to figure out how not to make him upset.

" harry I n-need you " I said.

" you have 5 second to leave " he said still keeping his eyes shut.

  " but i need my pills before I eat " I back away from him a little.

" 5, 4, 3, "

" can you at leat tell me were it is " I asked.

  " 2 ,1 ! " he shouted the last two numbers. his green eyes flew open. he wasn't happy. he pulled me arm so I stumbled on the bed. before I could react or sit up he of course pined my arms above me head holding me down.

" I'm sorry, please don't hurt me? "  I asked shutting my eyes and turning my head.

  " I gave you a warning! a damn warning but did you leave? no. so now I have to hurt you " he shouted. I didn't dare open my eyes. the sight of him would kill me.

" ok, j-just not my stomach and my face I c-cant stand to look at my self anymore " I said trying shield my face with my shoulder.

it is to early in the morning for this. I waited for the pain to come but it never did. I slowly opened my eyes to find harry staring me down. not with a look of anger just looking at my. he got up and began Roman through his draws. most like looking for something to hit me with. I brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arm around them.

  " you could just use your hands " I whispered. he clenched something in his hand and walked to me again. I flinched when he grabbed my ankle pulling me to him.

" I'm sorry " I said again shielding me face.

" here " I heard his deep morning voice say. A slowly removed my arms that were blocking my eyes sight to see the pill bottle in his hands. I took it from him and stood from the bed

" next time you're dead " he warned me. I nodded and stared at the ground.  I felt his eyes studying me making me feel uncomfortable.

" leave " he added. I moved passed him and walked to the door. I reached for the knob.

" Mona " I heard Harry's voice stop me. I turned around to find him making his way to me. he towered  over me causing me to stare at me feet.

" why do you always do that? " he asked.