Chapter 6

Mona's p.o.v

This is my last day in Harry's room, He's been using me non stop, I really can't forgive him. Today I woke up at 2:46 because my body was so tired from Harry, I came out of the shower, I wrap the town around my body before walking out. Harry was laying on his bed, I took the bag that had my clothes in it and i looked through it and put a black bra and underwear set on and tie my hair up. I sat on the edge of the his bed. I would go in the kitchen but Harry said I couldn't leave his room.

" so you're ignoring me " I heard Harry say behind me.

" I don't want any problems so can you please just leave me alone" I said sweet as possible.

"come here" he demanded. I let out a sigh and got up and crawl to the part of the bed where he was sitting. I set on my knees looking at him.

" everything thats on your mind says you it, you won't get punished for it" he said. yes a free shot to curse him out. I signed before opening my mouth

" I hate you, you use me for nothing but sex . You let your horny friends punish my friend. You enjoy hearing me scream for the last 2 weeks. 90% of your fans are girls, if they found out what you did they would be heartbroken, you took me away from my family, Friends and boyfriends I will never forgive you. You disgust me. Every time you hit me it makes me realize what a true monster you are. I just turned 17 , 2 months ago and to think I wanted to meet the famous new boy band. Every time you use me I just want to throw up. I rather have sex with zayn or Liam then you. I would continue but I'm wasting my breath cause I know you'll never change! " I said. I let it out, not all of it but some. I looked in Harry's eyes with every word I said. He looked angry. But I know he can't touch me cuz he said he wouldn't, Right?. he grabbed my arm and flip me over so I was laying on my back. He got on top of me was breathing heavily on my face.

" so you're saying you never enjoy sex with me " he asked

" not for a second " I replied. Without any warning he pressed his lips on mine I was about to push him away when I realised if I did he would punish me . I did kiss back tho. He finally pulled away looking upset.

" I'm hungry can we go " I asked. he let out a sigh and get off me He tossed a baggie long sleeve t-shirt to me and I slipped it on, it can pass my ass, I put some socks on and open the door. I raced down stairs and into the kitchen. lou was sitting at the table drinking tea.

" so finally you're out of prison " he joked

" yup " I said sitting on the counter. Harry walked in with zayn. He didn't bother to ask what I wanted to he just pulled out stuff to make tacos.

" you know I got into everyone's pants but you " I heard zayn say. Oh come oh really I just got out of two weeks of sex.

" In fact only Harry did " Lou added when liam walked in

" hello mates " liam said

" vas happen " zayn replied. I hate being the only girl in the room.

" Mona that's not a chair " liam said, he's not the person you want to piss off.

" sorry " I said jumping down. I walked over to the last empty seat that was between liam and zayn and sat on it.

" why do you always sit up there " Louis asked.

" I always did that since I was little because I'm short it makes me feel taller I guess I never grow out of it " i explained.

" its not a problem if you do. Just don't hurt yourself " liam said. Yes I get my counter back. I ran towards the counter and jumped on it. I began to swing my back in force humming " paradise " by Coldplay. Harry's head shot in my direction.

" no way " he said with wide eyes.

" what " I asked

" your a cold play fan " he asked

" yes I also really love the Beatles, ed Sheeran, fun, and Elvis " I added. His eyes got big

" name your favorite song " he demanded

" OK um, a team by end sheeran, hey Jude by the Beatles, carry on by fun, falling in love with you by Elvis and a whole bunch of songs by cold play " I replied

" I love you " he jocked.

" yeah yeah yeah now hurry up I'm hungry " I said

( 30 mins later )

harry handed me a place that had tacos on it. I placed the plate on my lap cuz I was sitting on the counter, it was really good! I finished and put my plate in the sink.

" I need you in my room " I heard a voice say. I turn my head to look at Liam.

" me " I asked

" yeah " he says he's taking my hand. I followed him up the stairs and into his room. he closed the door behind us and told me to sit on the bed.

" if I hurt you tell me to stop " He said. Why did he care if he was hurting me? He pulled up my shirt, well Harry's shirt over my head and through it to the side. He pulled off his shirt and pans leaving him in his boxers. he Gently took my hips bringing me to him, He put soft kisses on my neck sucking on my sweet spot . he moved up to my lips, he slipped his tongue in to my mouth kissing me a little rough. He pulled way grasping for air. He unhooked my bra and let it drop to the floor.

" come here " he said laying me on the bed, He slipped my pants off.

" if I hurt you just told me to stop understand " liam said. I nodded my head. He pulls off his boxers as I started at his big members it was bigger then Harry's, he has to be like a 11 inch a whole ruler .

" liam it ummm..... to big " I said. A little sweet smirk came on his face.

" I'll go slow " he said. He got on top of me lining up his numbers with my entrance. he slowly put it in making sure he was not hurting me. He began to move his hips slow. It didn't hurt is was... Good but I need more.

" Liam " I moaned he pulled out of me quickly looking at me worried.

" I'm sorry " he said.

" no you didn't hurt me I like it " I said. he smirked and put himself back in going a little faster. My moans get louder as his was breathing heavily. he want a lil faster and a little harder. heavy breathing and moans filled the room.

" you like that babe " he growled in my ear. I moaned in respond.

" liam " I half screamed as he moved he's hips faster.

" shit " he said pounding me harder.

Harry's p.o.v

Mona is going to be sore in the morning. I bet liam is hitting her right now. She never listens, liam is was meaner then I am. he would pound her so fucking hard ,The whole block would here her. that's what she gets! ha lil bitch. me and zayn sat on the couch watching family guy when we heard Mona scream but not in pain in pleasure! that bitch she enjoys it when liam fucks her but not me!.

" shit " we heard Liam scream. we could hear moans moan and scream in pleasure.

" haz she's really enjoying liam right now " zayn laughed.

" guess you're too small for her " he laughed harder.

" shut up zayn " I screamed.

" she's in love with me " I added.

" yeah in all your little things " zayn laughed

" she's a slut " I mumbled

" shit your so big " we heard Mona scream from upstairs. zayn laugh even harder. I thought he was going to stop breathing. we heard a couple more screens before they stop. she's so dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Read

Comment