Wattpad Pet Peeves

I almost wanted to call this chapter: Things on Wattpad that make me want to Hulk out and throw a desk at the first thing that moves.

Grammar/Spelling
Now I'm one of those people who absolutely cannot stand improper grammar or spelling. I understand that everybody makes mistakes and I'm alright with one word every once in a while being misspelled or a comma being forgotten.

But when I see the most basic words (that a damn second grader knows how to spell) misspelled every other word it physically makes me want to gouge my eyes out and incinerate them.

Because if you're spelling the word "deeper" like "deaper" then please get your autocorrect fixed or get a dictionary.

And as for grammar..

My entire time that I've been on Wattpad I think that a small part of my soul has been torn to shreds by the vultures of ignorance.

THERE IS NO SPACE BETWEEN A WORD AND A PERIOD IN A SENTENCE DAMMIT.
Because I've seen people do this:

"I was driving in the car and it started raining . It was raining really hard . It was difficult to see . "

IF YOU'RE WRITING A NEW PARAGRAPH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO INDENT.
Yes. This is a thing.

YOU NEED TO USE QUOTATION MARKS TO INDICATE SOMEONE IS TALKING.
" " It's not that difficult.

APOSTROPHES ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
"Omg! But like, I dont know if theyre going to like me!"

THAT ONE PISSES ME OFF.

THERE, THEY'RE AND THEIR
There- to indicate a place, "Look over there!"
They're- a contraction of they are, "They're going somewhere today"
Their- a possessive noun, "It's theirs"

DIALOGUE
I think this is like my number one pet peeve. Every time I see this I have to physically stop reading and have a tantrum.
Because when in an actual published book have you ever seen this:

Me: Omg I think I totally failed that test *buries face in hands*
Sara: lol I probably failed 2!!!1!1!11!1!!
Me: *gasps* here he comes!1!1!!!!!!!1!1!1!
*cue super hot guy who also happens to be a douche*
Sara: ugh here he comes fml rn sriusly
Super hot guy who also happens to be a douche: lol hay kate *smirks*

WHAT. THE. HELL. First off, THIS IS'NT SOME SORT OF CHAT. When you want to indicate someone is talking you use quotation marks and commas.

When you want to indicate someone is doing something you actually pause the dialogue and write it out you lazy-ass where the hell did you learn to use asterisks?

I don't even want to get into the whole smirking thing. It makes me upset to see it.

Chill out with the exclamation points please.
You're giving me a headache.

I highly suggest learning proper grammar and spelling before you decide to write something or do not write at all.

-Hollow

A/N: I think I'll post my next rant a little later today, depends.