Masquerade?

"Hey you! You an take that thing off your eyes now" The man I guessed was the cabby said he had a Boston and New York accent mix it sounded weird. I slowly took my blindfold off and touched my cheek I remember kissing his hands...what the hell was I thinking!I was dead!I didn't go to school and now it was...I lifted my hand checking the time it was 6pm I was late. I sunk in my seat groaning a bit. "Who was he?" I frowned.What the hell did he mean by mate? Was he British or Australian he didn't sound like either.

"So where are we going"My head snapped up the cabby was addressing me."Oh um please take me to this address"I gave him direction back to my apartment and look at the time on his dash.How long had I been out.Then I thought about 'him' and my faced reddened.I shook my head thinking of his hands they were large and strong my heart was doing somersaults.I noticed the cabby glancing at me in the mirror my brow furrowed."Is something the matter?" He opens his mouth to say something but closes it again his he turned and then we pulled up to a traffic light.

"How do you know Mr.--...Shit!?" he exclaimed.He looked at me kind of panicked.I shook my head and then looked down at my arms they were bruised from earlier. "I don't know him he saved me..." "What happened to you?" I could hear the sympathy in his voice the tears stung her eyes.I noticed my neighborhood.I wiped my eyes and saw my car."Let me off..." "But I'm supposed to take you home." "For the first time I looked up at the cabby and looked him in the eyes."I said let.me.off" It came out in a hiss and he pulled over next to the parking lot.My car was covered in eggs and the word DIE was sprawled across the hood off my car."Goddamn....kids are fucking scary.Sick bastards.Hey are you sure you'll be okay out here.I frowned a bit at him and the finally smiled.His brows rose he seemed surprised by it.

"I'm used to it."I smiled and looked at him he frowned.I could tell he was still concerned.I waved bye to him and opened my car got in the front seat wrapped my hand around the steering wheel and locked my doors.

Unknown POV

Maxwell called me he had dropped her off back at her car he said she scared the shit out of him so he didn't insist on driving her home. What the hell was she thinking. What kind of girl returned to the scene of the place where she was almost raped. I groaned and flopped down onto my bed. I could smell her scent so strongly it was as if she was lying here. I turned my face into her scent and closed my eyes clutching the sheets.

I had her in my arms 'my 'mate. I had her!... but I had to let her go it wasn't fair. But then again when was life fair to anyone. I thought about that filthy excuse for a human that had her pressed up against a wall. I low growl rumbled in my chest. My my body shook, I closed my eyes and inhaled her scent trying to prevent myself from hunting the little pieces of crap down.

Something was off about her scent through. It was like the beginning of summer, a soft warm breeze and sweet alyssum flower sweet, vivid and entrancing. It reminded me off sunshine it was pure but there was an underlying

bitterness to it the stench of sadness and my heart ached for her.

"Alpha-"Someone entered my room and I looked up at my brother.

"I found her.." His eyes bulged out his head at me.

"No way!Where is she?...Oh" "Yeah I had to let her go." I could see sympathy in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm going to get her I'm tired of waiting. No I'm not tired of waiting...I can't wait anymore." He smiled at me and the smirk on his face grew.

"Let's go get my Luna."

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys this was a filler chapter mega writer's block.It's exam week I swore into the Navy and I'm graduating this friday.