Chapter 1: I would introduce myself but

Had some problems so I took it down, tweeked it and re uploaded it so enjoy it :-)

Chapter 1 Personal Private File (PPF)

_____________________________________

Name: Danni, born Danielle Chantel Smith

Age: 19 years of age

Birthdate: January 17

Hobbies: Paint balling, shopping, violence, skating, figure skating, singing, video games, acting, track and field, soccer, and pranking

Likes: Pranking, diversity, Adrian, friends, and money

Dislikes: Bullshit, lies, Jennifer, wannabes, girly girls, and pink

Federal Offenses: 17 total

_____________________________________

Hey you! Yeah you, why are you reading my file? That's private you know, hence the 'private' in the title.

Anyway I would usually take this time to introduce myself but since you decided to read my file that is no longer necessary. That makes you a creep. Haha, I'm just joking. So I guess I'll start with my story.

'It will be fun' he said. Yeah right that was over 12 hours ago when Jacob decided to throw a huge house party. I am currently helping my older brother clean up the mess from the house party he decided to throw.

Don't get me wrong it was fun but still. It was so perfectly planned too, the day before my mom was supposed to come home. Note the sarcasm. Well it's more like a visit but you get the point.

Let me explain. I guess you could say we really live alone. Where are our parents you might ask.

My dad died 10 years ago.

My mom is always on some business trip or vacation. Anything to get away from us really.

I call it a visit when we see her. We see her roughly once every 3 months or so. It's a hi, bye type of thing, to make sure we're still alive I'm sure. Back to something more important...

"Danni, I'm sorry, really" I look up at my brother with a deadpanned expression on my face rolling my eyes

"Your sorry you threw the party or your sorry I have to help you clean up?" He smirked looking down at me

"The second part" I rolled my eyes throwing pizza crust at him

"Jerk" his jaw dropped but I ignored it going back to cleaning.

"Hey, I heard that" I laugh standing up

"You were supposed to" we continued to clean in a comfortable silence until the bell rang.

My eyes widened, the possibility of it being my birth giver going through my mind. Jacob went to answer the door. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let it out seeing it was only my brothers best friends Adrian, Jordan, and Chris.

"Hey Danni" they all said in unison. I waved going back to cleaning. We all managed to finish the house in 2 hours.

We were all in the living room watching 'Tom and Jerry'. Jacob and Adrian were sitting on the couch and I was laying across them. Jordan and Chris were laying across the floor. We had ordered pizza a while ago and we were all pretty tired.

I woke up to the phone ringing. I realized I was still on the couch laying on Jacob. I got up making sure not to step on Chris or Jordan. I walked into the kitchen grabbing the phone.

"Hello?"

"Danielle honey, I won't be coming home this time. My schedule just doesn't have any space. I'm sorry. I hope you guys are ok. I've refilled both of your accounts. I love you both enjoy yourselves, behave bye."