Chapter 4: What's with the topless girls in the pool?

Chapter 4

After packing everything up I drove the hour long drive home.

It seemed shorter when I was coming though.

Thats what anger can do to you.

I walked into my house to find Jacob in his usual spot.

On the couch. Feet propped up on the table. TV. I roll my eyes getting ready to walk away.

"Oh, your back" I stopped in my tracks turning around. I looked at a smiling Jacob so I gave him the finger before a thought popped into my mind

"Where's Adrian?" He looked up smiling again before letting it drop off his face

"He left, what are you doing?" I smile grabbing my bag

"I'm going to shower then I'm going swimming." he nodded which was the only response I got. I turned this time successfully walking away.

I walked up to my bed room unlocking the door before walking in. I threw my bag down before going into the bathroom.

I took a warm shower to relax my muscles. I walked back into my room in only a towel walking to my dresser.

I sighed deciding on my black bikini. I walked down the steps to see Jacob still on the couch. Eyes glued to the TV.

"See ya." he flipped me off but I just kept walking

I walked out into the backyard putting my towel on one of the chairs.

I turned around to a sight I didn't want to see. I covered my eyes walking back into the house.

"JACOB! What's with the topless girls in the pool?" He looked up at me with his eyes bulging out of his head before jumping up tripping over his own feet.

"There's topless girls in the pool?" I nodded raising my eyebrow a little confused

"You didn't know?" He shakes his head before running up the steps to change I bet....

Filthy perverted boy

I walked back out into the backyard to now find Jordan in the pool.

"Jordan, I'm would kick your ass! You better be glad theres........ company which no one was aware of by the way." He looked up giving me a innocent smile. I flip him off rolling my eyes. One of the girls looked at me up and down

"Who's the bitch?" I looked at her wide eyed before walking back into the house grabbing a water gun.

I know it was childish but hey, I was feeling like being a bitch.

I sprayed her down and as I assumed she screamed and complained about her hair being wet.

Jordan looked at her trying not to laugh. I look up smirking.

"Oh and to answer your question, I'm the bitch who lives here" she looked at me her mouth wide open

"Close your mouth sweetheart, your catch a fly or.maybe.a.std." She didn't hear the last part but Jordan did

"Danielle!" I looked at Jordan innocently batting my eyelashes. I heard Jacob inside on his was our.

"Yes Jordan?" He smirks at me shaking his head before speaking.

"That wasn't nice." I smile shrugging my shoulders

Jacob chose that exact moment to come out and jump into the pool. I laughed at the girls reactions before sitting on the side of the pool only my feet in the water.

The first girl splashed water on me getting my hair wet I guess for payback. So, I went along and played along.

"Oh my god my hair, you bitch" please note the sarcasm.