Well Dipstick

Author's Note before we start!

Sorry that I haven't posted in.... one? Two months? Yeah. I'm a horrible person. But here I am with the third chapter of DipStick's and Billy's love. Ill shut up, and you can get to reading!

~DipStick's POV~

Right now I was listing things through my head. Bill was still out there. Possibly reeking havoc on Gravity Falls right now; But no distant screams of terror were out near the town. Maybe he honestly wasn't here to cause chaos? I shook my head, Bill is trouble. Through and through. He's a demon. A dream demon. He's evil! I growled. Rubbing my face and huffing. I turned through the pages of the journal and read.

Reading helps. A-lot. Well. For me it does. I heard Grunkle Stan yell,"Dipper! Get down here it's time for your shift on register!" I panicked and fell off the bed, scrambling down the stairs, holding my hat onto my head as I stopped at the register. Setting my hands on the counter and looking around like a ghost was going to jump out at any minute. Which they could; Said that in the book.

Author's note~

A'right kids, how was that for a third chapter? Sorry it's short and seems rushed. 

Wanna know why? Because it is rushed. I literaly wrote this in a time span of two hours.

Anyways, thanks for reading and, Why, am I doing this?