WhatEver.

Dipper rolled his eyes as Bill tried to torment him in his room. Dipstick had just given up and ignored Bill for about a month now. Bill whined,''Come on Pinetree! You're so boring!'' Dipper snapped at Bill,''And you're annoying!'' He narrowed his eyes and Bill glared angrily, slightly hurt as he snapped his fingers, teleporting away.

             Dipper growled pausing, realizing what he said before shrugging it off. He turned to his page in a book and started reading, his eyes plastered onto the paper of the book.

          He felt lonely suddenly, dawning on him that he was the only one in the house. Grunkle Stan was with Mabel at the store, whilst Soos was with his Ma-ma. He paused, looking around his room. Honestly everyone was gone a-lot of times. Or when they weren't they were working. And Dipper was usually left at home because he wanted to read more then go with his own friends and family.

        Hours later, the distinct voice of Grunkle Stan sounded,''Mabel, you're gonna make my bank account run dry!'' He complained angrily, Dipper had been asleep, but had waken up an hour before, he walked down stairs, his hair ruffled and his hat lazily laying on his head. His vest lop-sided.

       ''Hey Bro-bro!'' Mabel squealed,''Help me bring bags up to my room?'' She asked happily, Dipper grinned, nodding, he fixed his hat and took a couple of bags from Mabel quietly. His brown eyes wandering up the stairs in boredom. He helped Mabel put away her clothes and he walked out, ruffling his own hair.

He walked into his room to find Bill sitting on his bed, staring at the wall, Dipper scowled,''Dang-it Bill. The devil Dorito whipped his head around and cheered,''Pinetree, there you are!'' Dipper stared. Oddly relaxed even in Bill's presence. He snapped softly,''What do you want Cipher?'' He stood his ground even as the tall demon stalked up to  Dipper,

"Nothing, just bored Pinetree.''

Dipper replied with a snide,"And?"

Mr. Dorito shrugged boredly,''Nothing else,'' He lied, before a loud bell rung,''Welp, times up, gotta go Pinetree!'' He cheered, and disappeared in an instant.