Listen To Me!

''Come on Pine-Tree you can't ingore me forever!'' Came a stressed voice, sounding slightly distorted and angry.

A male with blond hair and a casual yellow t-shirt, grabbed a brunet's arm. They jerked their arm away, scowling,''Leave me alone Bill,'' Bill straightened up.

''No.''

''Yes!''

''No I will not.''

''Yes you will!''

Well, I bet this is confusing, ill explain, when Bill kept teasing Dipper, Dipper turned and gave him the cold shoulder. Which Bill wasn't fond of, and when Dipper got a grudge, he got it hard. And he wouldn't let go.

Bill yelled,''I will NOT.'' He stomped like a child.

Dipper yelled,'' Fuck OFF!'' He yelled, shooting up his hand, holding a crude hand gesture.

Bill's eye twitched, and he followed him all the way to the store, bickering.  Bill eventually 'gave up' and stormed away, sitting on the ground in the woods near the shack, messing with grass, before having a 'brilliant' idea.

_________________________________________________________________________

When Dipper got home, putting up the groceries and leaving Stan's change on the counter, he walked up stairs, grabbing the journal, and walking outside towards the forest. 

Just a few meter's into the forest, he was tackled. Someone holding their hand on his mouth and cooing,''Hey Pine-Tree~'' The male had been flailing, but stopped quickly, licking Bill's hand.

Bill raised an eyebrow. Staring at him unfaltering.

Dipper huffed, as Bill was sitting painfully on his stomach, and tried to shove him off.

Bill hummed and shifted a bit.

[YET ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BECAUSE WRITER'S BLOCK.]