I Hate You Bill.

DipStick's POV

I held my chin up with my hand, Mabel was being a persuader, which meant she was persuading people to buy items. Over-priced items. Jeez.

       I spaced out, thinking, about no particular thing.{Liar, DipStick, stahp lying.} A loud band sounded as someone slammed an item down onto the counter,''I would like to buy this'' Came a strange goofy voice, which snapped him out of his trance. He looked up, a sight of a male with yellow hair and a yellow sweater made his eye twitch.

        ''DA-'' Mabel's hand suddenly slapped over his mouth,''DIPPER!'' She gasped, staring harshly at him, patting his cheek before walking off. ''Dang it Bill I HATE you!'' He growled under his breath as he checked out the snow globe. Cheaply made, crappy, but it was being sold for 17.99$.

    ''18.23$''

   ''That's a lot.''

   ''That's the price.''

  ''Wow thanks captain obvious, what do I do now.''

  ''Give me money.''

  ''That's straight forward.''

  ''I know that.''

  ''I don't have money.''

  ''Then you can't pay.''

  ''Thanks again Captain.''

  ''Just.. Just go, Bill, god.''

  ''Kay' then bye PineTree.''

Bill turned and walked out, as I place the globe under the counter to put in stock again later, I muttered,''Next.''

[Hours, la-tar.]

It was about 4:00 PM now as I yelled,''My shifts over!'' Hopping up the stairs as I huffed, the day was slow and boring.

[3rd person POV]

Dipper sighed, curling up around his book after throwing off his shoes and closing his eyes tiredly. All he wanted to do now was sleep.