Mistletoe Kisses[Special, Optional]

[AN before this starts!, This is optional, very fluffy, their love is more developed.! ALSO, this is when Dipstick and Mabel is 13.[I had to]]

   ''Dipper!'' Mabel screamed, as he appeared down the stairs,  a young looking Bill trailing behind him. Dip looked up, curiously, she answered his question by screaming,''WHERES YOUR SWEATER I MADE YOU?!''

   Dipper turned and walked back up the stairs, Bill stood there, giggling. Mabel screamed,''DON'T THINK I FORGOT YOU BILL!'' And charged him. Bill stared, and Mabel tackled him onto the ground and straddled him. Holding up a yellow sweater, a triangle stitched into it with a Santa hat on it.

   Bill sighed and shoved her off of him and grabbed the shirt. He stood up, stomping up stairs and walking in on Dipper having troubles getting the weird red sweater on. He smirked as he watched him give up and take it off.[Pcchh xD]

   ''AAAH, GET OUT BILL!'' Bill scoffed and ignored him, waltzing to the bathroom. Bill slid off his sweater vest and paused.

   ''Why am I undressing like a human?'' He asked himself, snapping his fingers, his sweater vest, and button up had disappeared and on his body was the sweater made for him. 

   Bill walked out to see Dipper still struggling,''You're pathetic Pine-tree.'' He stared, grinning. When Dipper finally got the sweater over his head and onto his arms, he glared.

   ''Shut up Cipher!''

   Bill began laughing,''Do you know who you're talking to?'' Before Dipper could answer, a girly squeal sounded, and they shrugged.

   ''Guess we better go see what happened..'' Dipper sighed, Bill nodded, and they walked out of the room. Walking down the stairs. Mabel screamed, pointing above them,''PAUSE!'' They both froze, looking up.

   Bill shrugged,''Yay? A plant?'' 

   Dipper glared at Mabel, his face burning,''Dang it Mabel!'' Mabel stared innocently, before grinning evilly.

   ''You guys are dating though! Now KISS!'' She screamed, Bill looked utterly horrified and confused, surprisingly. He burst out laughing after a minute.

   ''You're hysterical Shooting-Star!''  Bill roared, Dipper shook his arm and Bill looked at him.

   ''Let's just do it or she won't ever leave us alone.'' Dipper muttered, looking at the ground. Whilst Mabel stood waiting, hands on her hips. Bill raised an eyebrow and Dipper huffed, leaning up and pressing his lip's against the other's.

   Bill let out a sound of surprise. Before closing his eyes.[Bill can have two eyes!]   They heard Mabel squealing and a thud, Dipper moved away from him,''We should probably, help her.'' He cleared his throat.

   ''What ever you say Pine-Tree~'' Bill smirked.

[AN: Longest chapter that I have EVER written! Anyways. Happy Holidays!]