Urgghh

Bill jumped off the porch just as Dipper disappeared into the forest, Bill's bright golden eyes shone as he ran, following the flustered male.

He decided to play chase, instead of just teleporting to him, he crashed into the un-moving teen, yelping in surprise. They crumbled to the ground and Bill glared at Dipper,''The hell Pinetree?'' He snapped.

Dipper blinked, looking at Bill,''What?'' He asked, voice cracking nervously, Bill sat up, having been laid on his back with Dipper sitting on his legs.

''I asked,'What the hell?'''

He replied distractedly,''I saw something. I guess it was just a bird..'' He hummed.

Bill huffed, before smirking,''Alright Pine-tree.''

Dipper, stood up, realizing he should be running again, and yelped when Bill grabbed his hips, pulling him down again,''So, say again?'' He asked, settling his head on his shoulder.

The burnet's hair tickled his nose as he moved his head away. Bill whined,''Come on Pinetree.''

''I hate you.''

''No you don't, you obviously thought that you love me,'' He sang.

Dipper snapped,''It was an accident, minds slip up I thought you said something else!''

Bill snorted,''Sure Dipping Dots.''

[Argghh, the writers block is real!]