~Part 5: Dan's POV:~

He kissed me.....I can't believe that just happened. Still in shock I look at him with my tear stained face. He wipes the tears off my face and I slightly smile making him smile too. I feel so weak and hopeless, yet I know I have someone to hold me and be there with me for everything. All I want in life is to stay in this moment I want him to hold me forever and protect me from the outside world. Too bad there are things called responsibilities...

"How about we watch some anime and settle down with some cereal for dinner?" Phil looks at me with his eyes as blue as the sky and his smile as bright as the sun. I hate to admit it but I secretly don't mind his late day cereal snacking, as long as it's not mine!

"That would be great." I say while snuggling in closer, feeling warm and cozy.  "I don't want to move, I think we're going to have to sit her for a while."I joke not showing signs of loosing my arms from his waist any time soon. He pulls me up and off of him. He then drags me to the kitchen. 

"Who's cereal are we going to eat Dan?" Phil asks me while taking out the bowls and spoons. He places them down on the counter in front of us. 

"It's up to you." I hug him again and to his surprise I actually let go a few seconds later. 

"Well then since you're giving me your permission." Phil laughs and grabs my cereal. He pours the cereal in the bowls and goes to get the milk. As he's pouring the milk into the bowls I snake my arms around his waist.

"You know I love you.." I say and rest my chin on his shoulder. He then turns and kisses my cheek.

"I know babe, I love you to." I can feel his face get really warm. I can't help but to blush at the word 'babe'.

When he's done we both take our bowls and sit down on the sofa to watch some anime. "What anime are we watching I ask him.

"I don't know I was thinking we could re-watch the episodes of Death Note again." Phil looks at me and asks, "what do you think."

I can never make up my mind so, I guess it's just easier to agree. I quite like Death Note as-well. "Yea, that sounds great." I smile and lean in to kiss him. He accepts my kiss. When we break apart he smiles at me then he starts up the anime. All of this seems to real, it's all moving so quickly. I think I've prepared myself to wake up and this to all be a dream. I don't think I can deal with not knowing how his lips against mine in the real world. If this is all a dream, it's a cruel, torturous one. 

Phil puts his arm around my shoulders and looks at me, tilting his head slightly. "What's wrong Dan? Are you okay?" Phil asks me. "You seem off about something." He adds on.

How do I tell him this? This is all too good to be true. "I just feel like this whole thing is a dream." I say upsetly. "If this really is a dream I never want to wake up." I continue, but I can't finish because he kisses me.

We break the kiss and he says, "Now Dan, did that feel real?" he smirks.