~Part 8: Phil's POV:~

The water feels warm and soothing as I stand in the shower. Is it bad that I still have my "raspberry kisses" soap? I'd rather smell like a girl than not smell good at all I suppose. Dan hasn't said anything about me keeping a couple in the bathroom since I started buying it so, I suppose he doesn't mind. Everything is so surreal. I never thought that Dan and I would ever be together. Everything I have dreamed of is becoming true. I'm not so sure I'm ready for this.

I finish my shower and dry off. I blow dry my hair and turn on the straightener. With a towel around my waist I walk into my room and straight to my wardrobe. I pick out a colourful outfit, perfect fit for my personality.

Forgetting to knock on the door, I open the door into Dan's room. He looks surprised while clutching his journal.

"Jesus Christ Phil! You fucking scared me."Dan laughs and loosens his tense look.

"I'm sorry I forgot to knock!" I laugh along with him. His laugh is so contagious. "The straightener is on so you can use it first. I don't need it as bad as you do." I laugh again and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"Yea I don't think I can handle this hobbit hair much longer." He replies, getting up. He pecks me on the cheek and walks into the bathroom.

I feel bad, yet I don't, I'm going to look through his journal quickly. I walk into his room and open to the last page written. "I see something in Phil I've been blind to this whole time", it reads, " His eyes sparkle whenever he says he loves me or calls me babe. I can literally see the love in him." I smile and don't continue to read forward. This is all I need to survive. I can't imagine my life without Dan. How did I live before not knowing of his existence? I have no clue.

I walk out of Dan's room and I walk into the bathroom to see Dan struggling to get his curls to go straight.

"What's up with you and scaring me?" he laughs. "I think I'm just really jumpy for some odd reason." I hug him from behind.

"Don't worry, I'll be here to protect you." I say then kiss him on the cheek smiling. "I'm the bravest person ever!" I laugh knowing that's not the truth.

"Yea I bet you are" Dan laughs and sets down the straightner."I really don't think you need to fix your hair, I quite like it." The doorbell rings. I guess Peej is early. I wasn't really expecting him til later. "Oh, I bet that's P.J.!" Dan bolts off to go answer the door.

A minute later Dan walks up the stairs and into the lounge with P.J. How do I act when Peej is around? What will he think? All of these questions are running through my mind .

Dan breaks the silence as I sit down next to him. "So Phil and I have something to tell you." Dan looks really tense. "I'm not really prepared to tell you because this is all of a sudden, but Phil and I are...in a relationship."

"Like what kind of a relationship....." P.J. looks really confused, not taking a hint.

Dan grabs me and kisses me. P.J.'s face is priceless. I'll never forget this moment