~Part 7: Dan's POV:~

To my surprise, I wake up before Phil. We're snuggled together, his arm around my shoulder and I'm curled up resting my head on his shoulder. I love this. I was so afraid that I would wake up and all of this would disappear. And honestly all of this is so unreal. I'm trying not to wake him up so, I try my best not to move. 

"Dan I know you're awake." Phil says in a husky morning voice. He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his waist. 

"I love you" I manage to say in the short period of time I have when breaking the kiss.

"Are you hungry?" Phil asks me. I try not to say anything inappropriate because I can think of a few things I'm hungry for.......what's wrong with me....

"I'm not that hungry right now, how about you?" I ask him trying to be polite. 

"My neither." Phil says right before he kisses my forehead again. "Do you have any plans today?" he asks me. I usually never have plans, but I had previously planned to make a video with P.J. today.

"Well I do actually." Phil looks surprised. "I forgot to tell you that Peej is coming over to film a video. It's been about a month since I've made a video." 

"Wow I'm just surprised that you made plans!" Phil laughs, "I also forgot to tell you that on the 17th Tyler is coming here." Currently its only the 10th, so there's a week until he'll arrive.

I get out of bed to get dressed. I stretch my arms and look at Phil who is still curled up in bed. "I need to get ready." I tell him.

"Why are you getting ready so early?" He whines. "Can't you just lie down for a little bit later??" 

"Phil," I laugh, "You know I have a problem with procrastination! And now that I make an effort, you want to keep me in bed." I sigh and he pouts. "Fine."

"Yay" Phil motions me to come to bed.

I snuggle up next to him and look up. Wow he looks dominate as fuck right now. "What?" He asks me.

Not knowing how to respond I just say, "Nothing." And I smile and place my head on his chest. I made the mistake of closing my eyes. 

Ten minutes later Phil wakes me up. "You can't sleep forever! You need to get ready."

"But I don't wanna." I whine. "You did this to me." I say blaming him. I get out of bed anyways. 

I stand up and stretch. I'm shirtless and I just realized that I'm only in my boxers. I can hear Phil get out of bed and stretch. He walks over to me and hugs me from behind. "I'm going to take a shower real quick." then he kisses my cheek.

"Don't be too long I need to straighten my hair." I say as he walks off into the bathroom. 

I walk into my room and open my wardrobe. I stare blankly into it for a few seconds. I'm terrible at choosing outfits so, I just decide to put on a plain black t-shirt and some jeans. Goddamn sock goblins have taken all of my socks so, I have to wear mismatched socks. Since I've gotten completely dressed and Phil is obviously still in the shower, I take the time to find my journal. I quite like keeping up on it daily. The journal really calms my anxiety and helps in any existential crisis moment. Digging through my messy room I find the journal and begin to write.