~Part 9: Dan's POV:~

What have I done. The anticipation for a reaction is unbearable.

"I was waiting for this day." P.J. finally says. "Honestly I could see how much you guys love each-other from the moment I saw you two together."

"I never knew it was so obvious." I blush, "I guess love really is blind." I snuggle up with Phil.

"You are so cute together. Now if only I could fall in love." P.J. laughs.

***

After filming and some small talk we all realize that hours have passed by. Peej says his goodbyes and Phil and I settle down in his room.

"Well that went better than expected." Phil gladly tells me.

"I don't know how everyone else will react."  I look down sadly as I fidget nervously with my hands.

He brings my chin up and kisses me on my forehead, "Don't worry about it babe." He smiles.

"How do you always stay positive?" I ask him with curiosity.

"I do it for you."he hugs me, "One of us have to be positive or else we would get nowhere in life."

"You're so thoughtful and smart." I compliment him and rest my head on his shoulder. "How did I ever live without you?"

"To be honest, I've never felt more alive in this moment." He smiles.

"You're so cheesy." I laugh. "Do we have any plans for the rest of the day?"

"Well I was just planning to stay here and relax for today." He puts his arm around me and pecks my lips.

"I get this feeling, whenever you kiss me." I start to say sounding a bit weird. "I love it...My heart starts to race, my face gets warm and butterflies start to flutter in my tummy."  We lay down and I rest my  head on his chest. I snuggle him as he holds me tightly.

"I've wanted this for so long. This feeling is strange, I've never liked someone, no." He corrects himself, "I've never loved someone like this. It's all a new feeling for me." Phil admits to me.

"I've been in a few relationships and even though we haven't been dating for a while, I feel like this is different." I smile and look up at him.

"You know you're adorable." Phil says. I blush and kiss his cheek.

"Says the hottest man in the world." I laugh.

"And he's all yours." Phil laughs and presses his lips against mine. Sparks, fireworks, a bright light in my soul ignites whenever his lips are with mine. This feeling I get, the love, I want this forever.  A first real proper kiss has begun. His tongue slides across my bottom lip, waiting for my invitation.

Phil's POV:

I don't want to let go. Why can't I just hold him forever? This kiss, I don't want to break. The sound of Dan's phone made us both jump. 

"Sorry babe, It's Tyler." Dan says grabbing his phone. "I'll go to my room but, I'll be back in here in a couple minutes." He says to me walking out the door. 

Because his room is right next to mine I can hear a murmured voice through the wall. Oh early? I hear Dan say. Will you arrive in 3 days or..? Dan questions. You can always stay here, don't worry about that. I just have to ask Philly. I love how he calls me Philly even when I'm not around. Yea okay see you then. He stops talking and I hear him open his door.

He walks into the room and sits on the bed beside me. "Hey Phil, well...Tyler has no place to stay while he's here therefore I've offered him place here." Dan says. "I thought that maybe we could just sleep in one room together and Tyler can sleep in a separate one so he doesn't have to sleep on the uncomfortable sofa-bed." Dan looks down and fidgets with his hands. 

"Well if that's your excuse for sharing a bed with me then go ahead." Phil smiles and laughs. 

"He's also kinda coming here in three days, I hope you don't mind." Dan nervously says. 

"Don't worry about it." I pull Dan in and kiss his forehead.