1.

"@EllaCollins we haven't seen each other in sooo long!"

I smiled at the random tweet Caspar Lee just sent. He is one of my best friends because when we were younger my parents and his parents were really close friends and so I would always hang out with him when we would visit them in South Africa, which would be weeks at a time.

"@Caspar_Lee I know! You know I just moved to London! So let's totally plan it!!"

"@EllaCollins WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU MOVED?!?!!"

I only moved a month ago and have barely unpacked being the lazy self I am, I moved from Manchester and I do miss it that's where my family lives, but I want to be closer to all the other British YouTubers. And since I'm really good friends with Caspar why not to London?

"@EllaCollins COME OVER NOOOOW!!"

"@Caspar_Lee sorry bud, can't right now how about Friday?"

"@EllaCollins see you then!!"

I feel really bad for all our poor followers who had their whole feed covered in our conversation. Oh well, because I can't wait to see Caspar again! He used to fancy me when we were younger, but I never liked him that way. I only gave him a peck on the cheek when he was 10, but it has always been a little weird when we were kids because I was 3 years older than him.

He would always follow me and his sister around, it was adorable now that I look at it now.

I seriously can't wait to see him again tomorrow! I have only met a couple of British YouTubers, only because I lived in The US for quite a long time. I started my YouTube career there but I'm always looking for change so I moved to Manchester into 2 years of recording videos for YouTube, and lived with my older brother for 7 months. Then I moved to London, I found a flat big enough for myself and my dog, Ash, and right now it's very empty. I have a grey couch but nothing to surround it. And a bed in my room all by its lonesome, so it's safe to say I'll be going to Caspar's house.

•••

It was finally morning and I was filled with adrenaline, happily getting dressed and doing my hair and make up. When I got a text from Caspar telling me how pumped he is to see me again and with me replying how I felt the same while grabbing my purse and laptop and getting into my car.

I stopped by at a little café and asked Caspar if him and his roommate wanted anything, after he replied I got a 2 blueberry muffins for him and his roommate and a banana nut muffin for me. That's when I started driving to the place he told me.

When I finally got to the front door with a brown bag of muffins I knocked on the door with a huge smile on my face. Caspar finally opened the door and quickly embraced me in a huge hug. He let me go and welcomed me in, he took the bag and set it in the kitchen.

"JOE!! COME UP HERE!", Caspar screamed. "So Ella how's it been?", Caspar said so casually.

"Great! I love London, it's so beautiful! It's been ages since we've seen each other though!", I replied.

"I know! And how weird is it that we both became YouTubers?!", Caspar questioned. "Pretty crazy.", I told him.

"JOE!!", he screamed once more.
"JEEZ! I'M COMING!", I heard a voice downstairs scream. "Sorry about him.", he apologizes, "It's fine", I laugh.

I then saw a young man coming up the stairs, he had brilliant blue eyes and amazing hair. "Hi my name is Joe Sugg, it's nice to meet you! Caspar has not stopped talking about you. I swear every fourth word is Ella." Caspar then fired back,"No I don't, Ella!" "See what I'm saying!", Joe argued. I laugh at the two of them bickering.

"Well once the two of you are done, there's muffins in the kitchen.", Caspar then grabbed the bag and showed me the way to his bedroom where Joe followed and there we ate the muffins and caught up on everything.

"So should we film a collab?", Caspar asked, "Yes! I've been waiting forever for you to ask me!", I told him, "Alrighty, I'm just going to set up then.", Caspar said as he started running up the stairs.

I then turned to Joe and I told him how his sister and I are really good friends. "Oh yeah, you've done some videos with her. She talks a lot about you too. Honestly, I think that I know more about you than Zoë because Caspar always finds something to relate to you.", I let out a small laugh. "We grew up together, it's nice to know we are still friends." Caspar comes in the room with the camera and lights, "Talking about me? Don't believe anything he says!"

He arranges the lights and the camera and sits down next to me, "Joe, may you please hit the record button on the camera?" "Why don't you do it?", Joe asked him. "C'mon he used his manners!", I said backing up Caspar with a playful smile. Caspar then showed a big smile one as if he was a little kid and he just got away with something.

"Fine, whatever", Joe whined with a face.

Caspar started,"Hello! I am here with an amazing friend of mine..."
"ELLA COLLINS!", I yelled. "And we have a our little judge over here", Caspar pointed to Joe and he waved but it didn't seem like he listened to what we were doing.

"So today we are going to be doing the 7 second challenge because I can't think of anything else!", Caspar cheered. "So you know Joe will be our judge...", he then suddenly got cut off by Joe, "No I didn't say I would do this." "Stop being a baby!", Caspar demanded, "So Joe will be our judge and after this if you want to see more of me and Ella then go over to her channel and we will probably doing the same thing... Let's get started!"

After we finished filming he uploaded his to his laptop and I uploaded mine to my laptop.

"Well I should probably get going, it was so nice to see you again!", I gave Caspar a hug, "And it's great to finally meet you." I say to Joe as I also gave him a long hug.

I then left with my laptop and purse and finally arrived to my empty flat and a dog that is already crashed out on the dog bed even though it's only 1:30 pm.

___

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry it's kind of crappy, I always hate starting stories because I never know where to start!

Well anyways vote and keep reading! The second chapter will be up very soon!!