A Mother's advice

Ever since last week i felt something was odd happening around me. Why? I don't know too. Because in this whole week Dongyeol haven't send me any message. Plus, Hwanhee is more active than him lately. Well, I do have some holiday to spent too. I can't always rely on online friends don't i? This week my mom told me that in about 2 days forward, we will have a holiday to Kyoto. Well, that's cool! I asked her, "Will they come with us too?"

My mom looked at me with a bright smile on her face. "Of course they are! It's a big family vacation to Kyoto!" She cheered and then patted my head. She prepared some dessert contents; Waffle with a topping of strawberry ice cream on it. That's right. Right now, I'm staying in her place to avoids the people in that hell. I mean house. At least, with no wi-fi here, I can enjoy my relaxing days with my mom. The reason why i don't want to stay at her place is, the connection's suck and there's no wi-fi. But today, I decided to spent this 1 week at her place because there's too much problems that related to me there. I didn't run from reality, I'm just tired from the accusing they did to me in my whole life.

Let me relax for a bit.

But then, Everything ruinned when my mom said they will come with us to go to Kyoto. Where's my peaceful life? I ate the dessert infront of me and rested my chin on my palm. I hope Dongyeol will contact me any minute. I already spammed his kakaotalk for about, Ugh, I don't know more than 500 messages? I played with the spoon and cut the waffle to few little pieces. I don't feel like eating.

"What's wrong? I thought you like those."

I looked up to see my mom with a worried on her face. I hurrily ate it all up and smile brightly like the usual me.

"I like them!"

"Is there something's wrong with the waffle?"

I shook my head and keep eating to make sure there isn't any problem to my mom. I bet, i look so dumb by eating like a hyper kid. My mom was laughing. Phew, I thought she will come to sit beside me and ask what had happened to me. Even though i've encountered so many things inside that house, i don't want to babbling it around to my mom. Because if i told her so, The World War III will starts soon. But sometimes my tongue slitted out somethings that i shouldn't say to her so the pre-World War III had begun.

✨✨✨

My mom was cleaning the front room near the main door, while she was cleaning i usually went outside to take some pictures. But today, I don't feel like doing it. I grab the remote that's located not that far from me and turned the TV on. I like to watch Cartoon Network so i changed the channel to Cartoon Network. Luckily it's the schedule for The Amazing World of Gumball! So it may help me a bit to recover my loneliness without Lee Dongyeol here.

Loneliness?

Ah come on! I was being so exaggerating again. I have Shira, Akita, Nasa-chan and everyone on my side that always stays there in the chatroom so why do i have to be so lonely just because an online friend?!

"Ah-choo!"

Oh god. I think i got a flu. Today's weather was really cold because snow has came. And my mom made me a waffle with a strawberry ice cream on it. Good timing. A really really good timing to make me sick. I already felt my nose's exploding. I really hate runny nose. I went to the dining room to find tissues there but i can't seem to find it. Despite finding tissues. I found my phone right beside the unfinished dish my mom made.

"I should've take this to the kitchen and throw it away. Maybe i should wash it too."

Buzzbuzz.

Hm?

Oh, my phone was buzzing. Is that Shira? Because i remembered we've talked about an idiotic topic that she came up to. And i just sent her a dumb photo. Maybe she has opened the photo? I put down the dish back to the table and grab my phone. I was surprised when I saw the screen.