Confession

2 days had passed. And now the holiday that we are waiting for has come. I should've been happy for this. But, why can't i spend the time alone with my mom only? After the holiday ends, she will fly back to Singapore and leave me alone in a small cage.

I woke up early and started to bring out my luggages to the car. It seems that the others haven't wake up yet. I walk slowly to the kitchen because i had to keep my balance due to my poor eye condition in every morning. When i finally arrived, i make myself a nice hot oatmeal.

"Who's there?"

I turned around to see my mom holding a broom stick on her hand. I think she's ready to hit me because i look like a thief.

"It's me, Mom."

"Oh thank god. I thought you are somebody else."

"You don't even recognized your own daughter?" I laughed abit.

"No it's not it!" She explained as she walk closer to me for helping me on making my oatmeal.

"So what was that reaction for?"

"You know dear, i haven't been this close with you for so long. So sometimes i forgot about your morning appearance and mistook you for somebody else."

Do i really look like a thief?

"Do i really look like a thief, mom?"

My mom's eyes widened. I think loud laughs will come any minute by now. She holds her stomache and threw away her gaze from me.

"No. But it's a yes!"

"Hey, mom!" I punched her on the shoulder which made my mom loose her balance and then fell right on her butt. She was groaning in pain. Because of this, I laughed so hard and made the hot water infront of me poured down on to my left hand.

"Ouch! It's hot! Mom help!" She got up from her place and placed the hot water on the right place.

"Oh god, look!" She pointed out at the red color that appeared on my left arm.

"Let me bring an ice cube to cool it down." She rushed off to the refrigerator and bring 2 ice cubes on her hand. She rubbed the ice cubes and appologized for making the both of us laugh until we made a small accident. She didn't have to appologize because it's none of us fault! I smiled at her which she don't realized it.

I stand up and stirred my oatmeal. And now, My oatmeal is ready to serve! I walk back to the living room to watch some movies. I sat down on the couch and turned the TV on. I left my mom at the kitchen all by herself. But i still can heard her shouting like, "Don't forget to take a shower before we're leaving! We will leave at 7 a.m."

Sometimes i stole a glance to see the clock above the TV. It says, "6.00 a.m."

I'll just go showering at 6.30. I put an alarm to reminds me when should i shower.

✧ ✧ ✧

"Mom, you've said that they will come with us too?" I asked as i got into the passenger seat while my mom and my step dad is still placing the luggages in the back.

"They left first, at 5.30 dear." explained my mom.

"Dear, can you please tell Ayako and Riiku to hurry up and finish their breakfast? I'm sure they'll listen to you more than me." She asked.

"Okay mom." I got off the car and then went back to the small house to find my step sister and brother. When i arrived at the dining room, i found them both was sleeping instead of eating their breakfast. I hurrily wake them up by shaking their body and told them that we will leave soon and mom has scolded us to hurry up. The both of them was complaining at how annoying i am by waking them up from their beautiful dreams. But i had too, because we will leave soon after my mom and dad finished placing the stuffs to the car. And come to think of it, it looks like they are almost finish placing it.