The Truth

☁ Xiao/Dongyeol's POV☁

"hwanhee-ah." i called the boy who was playing with my phone. i don't know where he knew my password, but i guess he saw me once and then he tried to open it.

"ne?" he stare back at me with a panick face. he stood and make sure to me that he didn't do anything else except for reading my chats with Miu.

Miu is the japanese girl i met on omegle. she's a pretty girl. what i like her the most is she's a social type of girl. how she always changes her profile pictures with her friends tells that she's loved by her surroundings.

i grab my phone back from hwanhee's grip. and to make sure his words are right, i open the chatroom between me and that girl. shockingly, Miu sent me a screencapt of a boy profile and asked me, "Dongyeol-kun... is this true?"

i'm really shocked when she found out about this. i don't know what to do. i was actually wanted to text her tonight but because of this sudden event, i don't know what to answer. should i ignore her for another week? i don't actually know what to do.

hwanhee approached me who was confused by the situation. he patted my back and said, "Xiao-ah, tell her the truth."

i turned my gaze to him and made an are-u-sure-about-that? look.

he nodded.

"you love her don't you? until when you want to lie to her about your true identity?"

i take a deep breathe. then i texted her back,

[ 13:00 p.m ㅡ Tuesday ]
Me:
mm.. there things i wont to tell you.

i locked back my phone and hope she will answer it soon. because at this rate, she must still be in the class. she can't freely check on her phone while she's still in the class. i threw my body onto the sofa

how should i explain this to her?

i saw hwanhee was practicing in the other room, maybe i should go there and ask for his advice.

i walked out from the 1st room and went into the 2nd room which is UP10TION's practice room.

"hwanhee-ah." maybe i shocked him a lot by my loud voice, he fell onto the floor after i shouted his name.

"ah! jinjja. you scared me xiao-ah."

"sorry."

"so, what's bring you here?"

"i need your help."

"for what??"

"what kind of-"

triing.

my phone was ringing. that's mean i just received a message from someone. i check my phone to see who it was.

"oh shit."

"waeyo, xiao-ah?"

"it's her."

"who? miu?"

"yes."

☁ Miu's POV ☁

finally, the teacher woke up. he asked us to continue it at our house. that's mean this work has turned into a homework. ah, in my first day of school, i already received my first homework. great. i opened my phone to see has dongyeol reply to my messages or not. and fortunately, he does!