lost

Author's POV

{ k a k a o t a l k }

[ 1:17 a.m - thursday ]
Dongyeol-kun:
why did you tell hwanhee the most important thing but you didn't even tell me anything about your departure back to japan?!

[ 1:17 a.m - thursday ]
Me:
what do you mean?

[ 1:18 a.m - thursday ]
Dongyeol-kun:
do you trust me? or you trust hwanhee more?

[ 1:19 a.m - thursday ]
Me:
Sorry but i already told you that this sunday i'll be going back to japan. i guess you didn't notice that

[ 1:20 a.m - thursday ]
Dongyeol-kun:
are you blaming me now?!

[ 1:20 a.m - thursday ]
Dongyeol-kun:
i shouldn't have ask you out. i haven't ready to do a long distance relationship as well. why the fuck.

[ 1:22 a.m - thursday ]
Me:
wtf?! so.. you..

[ 1:22 a.m - thursday ]
Dongyeol-kun:
you even chose hwanhee over me. i'm wrong to even date you. for to be honest, i'm ignoring you because i'm still confused at my feelings for you.

✨✨✨

"hwanhee-kun, is it okay if i go here?" she asked with a whispering tone. she arrived at the backstage entrance like hwanhee told her too.

"it's okay! he's here too!"

hwanhee brought the girl to the backstage. he has the intention to make the girl happy after she cried the night before that. hwanhee knew her pain after what his fellow member told the girl the other night. he had a fight too with xiao at the practice room. luckily, they were fighting through kakaotalk chats so the members didn't know that they were having a fight. all they know is hwanhee avoids xiao in this whole day.

he doesn't want her to cry again because of his friend's foolishness. how can xiao date her if he wasn't ready as well?

he hopes that for bringing her to meet xiao, it will erased her huge burden in her heart. he doesn't mind if the burden switch over to his heart. he doesn't mind seeing her with other guy, as long as she's happy, he'll be okay.

"wait here, i'll tell the manager that my sibling came to visit me."

"who's your sibling? oh! is it still a child?"

"i pretend you are my sibling!" he whispered plus shouting.

"o-oh.."

"you're getting dumber after crying."

she sighed. she looked down onto her feet and feel ashame of herself.

"forget it. i'll go inside to meet my manager."

"o-okay."

she waits there.

waiting for hwanhee to come out.

but, she heard steps coming from a far. the steps getting slower but yet it's getting louder. a loud conversation between someone is overheard by her.