서울, 한국 pt.1

< 03:00 a.mtokyo, japan >

"mom, c-can you help me take this luggage into the cab?"

"wait a minute dear." she rubbed her eyes while walking down the stair.

"have you say a goodbye to your dad?" she asked when she finally arrived at where i stood.

"yes."

"okay. let me help you on that." she helped me carry the big luggage into the car.

"thank you, mom!" i hugged her tightly.

"becareful there." she smiled at me.

"and karin-chan, take care okay." she smiled at the girl who already sits inside the cab.

"y-yes, obaasan."

"bye mom. i'll tell you through sms when i arrived there."

"okay, becareful dear."

"aye!"

☁☁☁

"miu-chan, i'm getting scared." karin confessed as she step backwards.

"w-why?" i stopped my feet from moving then tilted my head at the back to face karin.

"you're so hype and it makes me scared."

"what the?!" i facepalmed. then, i grabbed her hand to keep moving forward because the plane is about to board.

"what happened?"

"you know the reason."

"well, i don't know. to be honest."

"shiba inu!!! i'm going to meet him!"

"oh yes, i forgot. that's makes sense. but dude, please becareful. he could be lying about his identity."

"why would him? we've video called alot and i know it is him."

"no! that's not what i meant. i mean, how about the cheerful side of him it's only an act? how about the real him is a playboy? or worst! a perverted man!?"

"cut it off. he wouldn't be. i know him so well."

"okay, you can trust me or not. but i'm only warning you."

"yeah." well, it doesn't affect me so much. but the words stated as playboy was such a big turn off.

i walked normally like i used to. karin just brought up the topic about playboy again. the past of him suddenly filmed inside my mind.

this is my biggest fear.

he could be though. because why not? he surrounded by beautiful girls all over the place. he could be..

i'm drawning deep inside my feelings until i forgot these kind of problems. he could be acting too. i tried to get rid off this negative thoughts. i want to be a psychologist so i have to be positive. ignore those negatives. see what you've seen from him not from someone else's eyes.