Chapter 4

Me and Niall get in the car and he suddenly gets the guts to argue with me.

"Why did you turn down the radio in my solo huh?? What are you like modest now??" He starts yelling at me in the passenger seat.
I try to focus driving but it's pretty hard when he's yelling at me.

I hate him right now.

"I'm trying to drive, Niall stop yelling at me." I tell him calmly
"No!! Why do you suddenly hate me?!" He yells frustrated.
"Because you do this!" I yell with all my power while I drive. Niall grabs my arm, "Please stop hating me." I look up to see he has tears in his eyes. I can't take my eyes off him as we swerve off the road. I hear screeching noises probably by my tires. We tumble down a hill off road, still not tipped over. We end up at the end of the hill not moving.

I step out of the car and see it's completely ruined. This is all his fault. Why would he want me to get in a car crash?? Thank god we didn't.

Niall steps out, "What the hell Harry?!"
"Um no. This is all your fault!! Don't blame me that this happened. You're the one that started yelling at me!" I start getting defensive. I really hate him.

"If you didn't start being a jerk I wouldn't have yelled at you!! We're lucky you weren't being an idiot while driving if you did we would've tipped over!" He screams.

Okay I admit, I was being a jerk to him. But that's for his sake.

"I wish we tipped over!!!" I scream back. I immediately regret saying it but Niall then starts climbing the hill to get back up.
"What are you doing?" My voice cracks from yelling.

"Making a snowman. What do you think?" He tells me calm turning back from the hill.
"Climbing up the hill to get back up to the road to walk back home??" I ask exactly knowing what he's doing.
"Yep." He says and turns back.

I wish Niall could've kept his mouth shut while I was driving. Why am I even his friend if we wants me to crash? He obviously was distracting me from the road on purpose.
No he wasn't. My conscious says to me. Whatever I hate my conscious too. I start climbing the hill took and realize Niall got up pretty high already.

"How'd you get up so fast?" I ask him trying to climb up.
"Because I started thinking common sense before you." He says.
Okay that was a good comeback.
We both are climbing and I yell at Niall telling him to wait for me. Then he slides back down.

"What the heck Niall?!" I yell at him.
"You startled me while I was climbing!" He yells from the bottom. At least now I'm ahead of him.

After about five minutes Niall almost is already caught up to me. How is he so fast? I thought I was stronger!

After 20 minutes we are both back on the road.
"So what's the way back to our apartment?" I ask.
"Of course you don't know." He scoffs.

Well then. Then he starts leading me back to the house. At least he knows. If we both didn't know I don't know what we'd do. Maybe call one of the boys to track our phones and pick us up? But then they'd question why we rode down the hill. I can't risk them knowing I had feelings for Niall and started being a jerk. They'd hate me..Niall is like the baby in the group. And if they knew I hurt him..they'd kill me.

Of course Niall is more important than me to the other guys. Although I am actually the real younger one, but Niall acts like he is.
Another reason why I hate him.

My hatred for him started out fake..then it turned real. Maybe me faking made me believe he actually was a bad person. Me 'fake hating' him could actually work. My feelings for him are slowly fading, just what I wanted.