Chapter 11

Niall hasn't came home for days. I'm glad he hasn't, because he's just being scared and running away from his problems.

Yeah, he's running away from you.

I might be his problem, but he deserves everything he gets.

Suddenly the door is opened, and there I see an angry Louis. My instinct is to run but I'm actually really lazy.

He stomps his way over to me and stands in front of me. His eyebrows are knit together and his arms are crossed.

"What's your problem?" He asks with rage.

I decide to pretend to know what he's talking about and just shrug.

"Are you some psychopath or something?" He asks as if the question was necessary. I start to get really angry with him with accusing such things.

"What's your problem?" I ask shoving his shoulders. He looks taken aback by my actions and shoves me back onto the couch where I was previously sitting.

These people scolding me only make me wanna be yelled at even more. It's like I feed off of the attention, even if it's not for a good reason.

A part of me does feel guilty about everything I've done to my best friend, but I shove it aside. I can't feel guilty.

"What did I do?" I ask still sitting down.

"Niall wouldn't come home to you because he wanted to stay with Liam and move in with him." He continues, "What the hell did you do to him?"

I shrug, "Hey, I was thinking of going out tonight."

"Why the he-"

"You can keep an eye on me," I start, "I just need to get my mind off of everything."

He hesitates for a minute, thinking if he should let me drink at all after what I've done. I'm drinking anyway, with his permission or not. It would just be better if he 'knew' what I was doing.

"Sure." He sighs in defeat as I tackle him in a hug. I needed to let loose, and just forget.

It was already eight at night so we decide on going now. I grab my wallet and keys as I head for the door, Louis trailing behind me.

I slide into the drivers seat and start the car. I wait a minute for Louis to get all settled in and buckled.

The ride to the club nearby only took around five minutes, soon enough we were on our way in.

"Don't wander off away from me," Louis starts as he points a finger at me, "I need to keep an eye on you."

I roll my eyes at his way of being protective and nod. We start to head inside when dancing bodies clash into ours.

We shove through the people that are clearly already letting it loose so go get something to drink.

The bartender seems nice as I approach him, "what would you like?" he smiles. Why is this guy a bartender?

"Uh, anything you got really." I stutter. He chuckles at my response and hands me a drink that I've never seen before. I don't question it and just gulp it down in thirty seconds.

"C-can I have another?" My voice slows down, suddenly I forget where Louis is. Now he's just gone and isn't beside me.

I keep drinking until I can't see straight and finally start dancing.

A lot of people here are very attractive. They're all drunk, just like me. Except they're sexy.

I suddenly feel a body grinding against me from behind.

I don't seem to care at all so I go along with it. They grab my hips as we put our bodies as close as they can get. We are practically on top of eachother.

I can feel the person's breath on my neck and I can tell they're getting turned on. So I turn around to face them, but don't even bother to look at their face. I close my eyes and smash my lips against theirs.

They're taken aback by my actions so I slip my tongue into their mouth as I deepen the kiss.

I hold onto both of their cheeks as they hold onto my hips tightly.

I don't know where this is going but all I know is it's going to keep me distracted from him.